Coolprops / ADI 1/3 Predator dog concept maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
"THE PREDATOR/ PREDATOR DOG ADI CONCEP DESIGN 1:3 MAQUETTE!
The head prts will be swappable with alternative head"

Video is on their FB page..

8PChFpe.jpg

5dftFAB.jpg

I really like how the predadog got away at the end so it can be bff's with everyone at the autism kid and dad cia predasuit academy.
LOVED THIS MOVIE!!!!

They still keep trying selling us s*it from that.... "movie"? I can imagine saying to my friends "Hey, and here I have the dog from Predator. How cool is that."

Was just out Christmas shopping and noticed that this dog is even a Funko POP figure. They’re really pushing this mess..

I can't believe they're going ahead with this any more than I can believe someone will buy it.

Oh people will buy it, I remember when I commented on how bad the trailer looked and the fan boys all jumped on me.... those same fanboys will buy this crap.

I mean I suppose it's good that they are catering to all tastes. But there is so much more they could make from this franchise before this.

It looks cute, in a deep sea fish/bulldog sort of way. Will I buy it? Not in a million years. As Python said, I cannot fathom why they would produce this and not a more iconic predator design.

Another thing about this piece, stupid as it is - They'll never release a companion piece, the dumb as **** giant autism predator in 1:3, cos it'll be 4 foot tall and no one will buy it either.

Back