Original Big Chap Suit (Floating Fetal Pose)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xeno Junkie

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all!! I was just thinking about all the current work and references that being taken from the Giger museum in regards to new pieces we have coming out. We used to get half assed attempts at the xenomorph and now we’re actually getting pieces that are being crafted directly from the original costumes at the museum.

I was thinking how cool it would be if someone did the “floating fetus” Big Chap that’s currently displayed at the museum in statue form. I would be curious to see how the manufacturer would pull off the display. Cables, clear stand, etc... What’s everyone else think?

And don’t you dare say we have enough Big Chaps on the horizon because we can NEVER have enough Big Chaps!! Ha!

https://i.imgur.com/OwJyokC.jpg

*I totally suck at Imgur so I can’t post an image of it. Sigh... Will one of you young whipper snappers please post one.
RIP Photobucket

Wouldn't surprise me if it eventually gets made by someone. However, half the ppl here would complain it's not screen accurate and half the ppl here would comment the pose = taking a dump or something like that.

If hes taking a crap that's got to hurt. You see those ribs? lol I actually really like that pose. Same vib as the baby alien fetal maquette. This is way better then the bend over rover pose. Sad to see all these great props deteriorating like that. Foam is great and sucks all at the same time.

OwJyokC.jpg

Might be hard to make that pose physical. But at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised to see somebody attempt it. You can never have too much "Big chap".

Sad to see all these great props deteriorating like that. Foam is great and sucks all at the same time.

View attachment 436808

I feel exactly the same way. It’s shameful to see these magnificent pieces just rotting away. I would absolutely love to see Tom Spina of Tom Spina Designs restore these pieces. If you haven’t seen his prop restorations check out his site. His work is absolutely incredible!!!

Back