They memed on it so hard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StevenCao

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
If you've been holding off revisiting the match, or have yet to try it out, I strongly recommend you do this -- just remember Old School Runescape, which will be for people buy runescape mobile gold who seek a more classic experience.Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to travel afar and start building my Hunter to make some significant cash.

Old School Runescape, the proudly antiquated version of Runescape that still looks and performs like the match I snapped innumerable hours into when I actually should've been studying, is getting a raid. Its next raid, as it occurs: The Theatre of Blood. A fantastic raid needs good rewards, so when the Theatre of Blood was declared late last year, players were anxious to find out exactly what clearing the multi-man challenge could make them. Jagex reacted with Justicar armor, a brand new best-in-slot armor place (above). There was one small problem: gamers totally hated it.

They memed on it so hard that Jagex is currently completely altering the armor's design. And not only that, the artist behind the Justicar armor,"Mod West," is utilizing layouts submitted and voted on by players. Virtually all of Old School Runescape's updates undergo participant polls, but that is the first time that the suit of armor has been forged in a passion of memes.

The irony is that while gamers hated the'closing' armor revealed earlier this season, they loved the prototypes revealed while the raid was declared. Originally, the Justicar armor was bulkier and part of a trio of armor sets, West informs me, but since the Theatre of Blood went from obscure idea to real content, the armor shifted with it. Participants said there was enough DPS gear but not enough tank gear, so it had been narrowed down to only one armor set. And when they were only going to use one set, Jagex figured they might also make a new one based on the armor worn by the raid's big poor.

"We thought changing it a bit made sense," West says,"but players weren't quite on board with the original proposal we shared stream. And , well, Reddit went wild."

The memes came hard and fast. Most RS gold demanded a return to the model designs. Others believed the new armor did not seem tanky enough and liberally provided a few alternatives, with some calling for a more extreme redesign.

Back