Titans Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cafranco_jr

Freakzoid
Reaction score
With the series doing surprisingly well, do you guys think that there's any chance Hot Toys would do the full set of four? I know HT has never done a DCTV figure but I think we're going to see Robin/Nightwing at least.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

If they haven't tackled the more visible CW characters, then there's no way they'll ever do these ones. But I do really enjoy the show and think it's got some fantastic costume designs.

Well they did make Robbie Reyes and he was in half a season. Im hopeful

With the series doing surprisingly well, do you guys think that there's any chance Hot Toys would do the full set of four? I know HT has never done a DCTV figure but I think we're going to see Robin/Nightwing at least.

Doubt it - however the design of Robin is great and would make a great figure that wouldn't look out of place next to Batfleck.

Doubt it - however the design of Robin is great and would make a great figure that wouldn't look out of place next to Batfleck.

Agree. The Titans Robin costume is a great design. I was thinking the same thing, that if it were released as a figure, it would look great on the shelf next to the Afleck Batman. I also agree that it probably isn’t likely, unfortunately. Probably is more likely than a Robin figure from DC’s movie universe, but probably still not very likely. If anything, I could see Hot Toys maybe releasing a Robin from the Arkham game series, down the line.

So long as the first DC TV figure is Linda Carter Wonder Woman, I support anything else they want to do in this area. But otherwise, no real interest here. Not a fan of the designs. Comic accurate New Teen Titans? Yes.

Hot toys is unlikely to do any of the DCTV shows... Most of the Arrowverse shows have been around for a few season now... If they wanted to do either supergirl, green arrow, or flash, you'd think they would have done it by now...

with Titans, Robin looks great and has always been one of my favorite characters growing up. I'd pick up the figure in a heartbeat... but again, it is unlikely that the figure would ever be made...

I would say a robin figure is unlikely, but probably more likely than an arrow figure since the DC streaming service will probably end up being a bigger deal than CW, kinda like the difference between the MCU and marvel fox with the MCU getting basically every figure with marvel fox getting a couple of wolverines and deadpools.
for titans though I would total be down for a robin and a causal/ detective grayson figure because I would love to one day have his transformation from robin to nightwing replicated in a figure display.

I don’t think it’s gonna be bigger than the CW. Just recently the news was that then viewership for the app wasn’t very good.

Watching Titans on the Canadian Netflix ... really enjoying it actually. I would 100% add a Robin figure based on this version next to the Affleck Batman.

Deathstroke would be awesome.

ufthba5rxyp31.jpg

Back