Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Default Re: Anyone familiar with MODUCASE?

Just ordered two of the Sixth1604 for Hot Toys and one MAX2101 for statues. Got a nice discount during their black Friday sale, but still very expensive. Been reading about how difficult the assembly process is so not looking forward to it.

Feedback
    Hello, I'm also looking into getting two MAX140's to house my 1/6 and 1/4 scale statues. Aside from the long waiting times, are there any negatives I need to be aware of? I heard a story of a buyer who had to have some parts replaced up to three times (wrong cut, damage in transport, etc). Moducase delivered but it seems a hassle to have to wait three, four times to finally get a complete faulty free set.

Also, I was wondering which is best: spotlights or strips, white or warm? Any feedback on that?

Finally, are these sturdy enough to carry 20-25 kg statues at 1/4 scale?

Thanks for all the feedback, would really help me out in my decision between either customizing a PAX or going with Moducase.
    My collection:
    Hidden Content

Super Freak
    Feedback
    I've ordered 3 of the DF120's to display my Marvel and DC collections. I love the idea of staggering the heights of characters and these cases give so much more room to be able to do that. I hadn't been able to find a display case that I am completely happy with that enables full view of the figures as well as enough space to house them without it looking cluttered.

I don't expect these to arrive until the end of the year, so it's a long wait.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Super Freak
    Feedback
    15 (100%)
    I'm seriously thinking of getting a whole wall of these for my statues (1:4 and 1:6). Debating on white or warm light though.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Pre-Orders: F4F Dracula EX, Tsume Berserk HQS+

What types of discounts does Moducase offer on Black Fridays?

I ordered my Moducase wall in February - they sent me the below email re: status update for all orders:

"Thank you for your email & below is a quick update for you.

In the light of Covid-19, supply chains, logistics and manufacturing have been disrupted and delayed.
    Our manufacturing facilities are in Singapore and we are facing unpredictable changes in rules from the Singapore Government on when the lockdown can be ease.
    As of today, the expected date of lifting the lockdown will be 1st June. Meanwhile, we are still manufacturing but under a restricted workforce.

Below are the plans Moducase will be doing to shorten the delays due to covid19 once we resume full force:
    • We will be hiring extra manpower to operate during night shift
    • Management team will be also involved in the manufacturing process.( Please forgive Bryan and Ashley if our responses are slower, because we are on the floor too.)

These are the planned estimated dates for different countries:

Sept & Oct Batch
    US - Sea ship by end of June, dispatched to users starting end of July
    EU, AU and other countries - We will start to air courier by end of June

Nov & Dec Batch
    US - Sea ship by end of August, dispatched to users starting end of Sept (**Note: Will lump your order under this container**)
    EU, AU and other countries - We will start to air courier by end of August

Jan & Feb Batch
    US - Sea ship by end of Oct, dispatched to users starting end of Nov
    EU, AU and other countries - We will start to air courier by end of October

Mar & April Batch
    US & other countries - eta towards the end of Q4. To provide a more precise date nearer the time.

We are so sorry for the delays due to Covid-19, and we are doing the best we can to ship the displays out to you asap. Thank you for your kind understanding."

Super Freak
    Feedback
    I didn't order until mid April, so looks like I will be lucky to get them by the end of the year.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk