Anyone familiar with MODUCASE?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are badass I would not hesitate to get them... They have a whole wall set up if you have the money... They are pricey but like they say you get what you pay for... Check their company website for the various set ups

https://moducase.xyz

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

moducase.jpg
moducase 2.jpg

Im seriously considering throwing out my Detolfs and get these Moducases instead, man I really hate Detolfs now.

Yeah, just stumbled across a review of the 120. Seriously looking at ordering a bundle. I'm not big on spotlights but I see on the website that there are options for led strips. Really glad there is a nicer (quality) option available that doesn't require custom work.

Review I saw: https://youtu.be/k5DWVzEHg2A

Just ordered 2 of Max140. The cases look very good. Depending on how they look when they arrive, I’ll be throwing my Detolfs out and building the equivalent using their DF30 and DF60

These look great, but possibly overboard if you just wanna display 1/6 figs, at least for the money involved. I mean, if I were richer, I'd still get 'em, but... :lol

I'll stick with my Billys and Bestas for now. Can't stand detolfs personally.

These look great, but possibly overboard if you just wanna display 1/6 figs, at least for the money involved. I mean, if I were richer, I'd still get 'em, but... [emoji38]

Depends how big your 1:6 statues are... Some can be quite space demanding

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

These look great, but possibly overboard if you just wanna display 1/6 figs, at least for the money involved. I mean, if I were richer, I'd still get 'em, but... :lol

I’ll be display nothing but hot toys in my Moducases :lol

I talked to them on FB about more options for 1/6 and they're definitely considering it. Options like 15" or 30" wide, 15" deep, and 15"-20" tall would be awesome for 1/6.

Send them a message asking about stuff with similar ranges on FB if you want it to happen. They're super responsive!

Is 33lbs the expected weight limit on most of their shelves? Just going by the DF60 specs:

The DF60 series is suitable for collections below 33lbs such as sixth scale figures or small statues.

I'm looking for something to stack and display mostly PFs, but heavy stuff like King Hulk.

Is 33lbs the expected weight limit on most of their shelves? Just going by the DF60 specs:

I'm looking for something to stack and display mostly PFs, but heavy stuff like King Hulk.

You will want to look at the Max series. I bought two of the Max140 for displaying my hot toys and they have a weight limit of 154 lbs.

Anyone have the silver frame/white interior version?

I think they have only sold 1 of those. There is only 1 pic on their entire facebook pics with white. I know because I was intially set on getting a white set but decided on black. The black just looks so good with Star Wars figs ships which is what I'm planning to display in mine.

Yeah. I sent them an email for more pics, but all they sent was a screenshot of that very same instagram pic. I'm leaning towards white, since I feel that things stand out so much more with the white background. I've got everything currently in dark Bestas, and they kind of fade into it when the light strips are not on. We shall see how it goes.

I think I'm going to pull the trigger on a wall unit within the next couple months. Will post pics. This is an attractive setup because it can house my batmobiles, the Delorean and the Ecto-1 when it shows up.

Back