Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    Default Re: Anyone familiar with MODUCASE?

these crazy long wait times are the main reasons i have not ordered yet. maybe once they improve on the production times i may reconsider.

Just a little freaky

Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Just ordered a wall setup of these myself. The vendor is pretty responsive and said the lead time is currently 15 weeks, so I should expected to get my order mid-late September.

I ordered two DF120's in early January and received them at the end of April. It was such a long wait as I didn't realize it wasn't ready to ship (my fault, not theirs). Now that it's been in hand for the last two months I couldn't be happier with it

I collect 1/6 and I've tried so many different displays and was never happy with any of them as I could never find a case that worked for the two large vehicles I have.

I was initially disappointed with this case as my small collection (14 figures, two vehicles, 1 PF statue) looked horrible in it as there is significant overhead space (it's 26 inches tall) since I didn't have any taller figures or ones you could put in flight poses.

Further I have a few black costumed figures that fade into the background in this display, brighter colors on the other hand really pop against the black background and the lighting makes it look fantastic at night. My solution: I picked up a few colorful figures that I could put in flight poses to take advantage of the space and background.

Now that my display is almost complete I am very happy with it and it's my favorite display case I've had.

If you collect 1/6 superheroes this is the case for you as the display options are endless (I wish I picked up the Hot Toys Falcon now). An Avengers collection would look incredible in this case. If you have a 1/6 collection of land dwelling guys I think this case isn't a good fit given the overhead space. A 1/4 collection would be a perfect fit as well.

It's hands down the most difficult piece of furniture I've put together, primarily because the directions on the website were out of date and significantly didn't match the parts I received (it took me an hour to figure this out ). This company's customer service is fantastic. They were really responsive to all of my questions and sent me updated directions and it was a smoother process from there (but still took a long time to assemble).

I had a lot of doubts of how sturdy it was going to be when I was assembling it, but when it is all assembled it is very sturdy.

Lastly, I recommend getting an acryllic cleaning set for this as it's a fingerprint magnet.

Quote Originally Posted by tbay View Post
    I ordered two DF120's in early January and received them at the end of April. It was such a long wait as I didn't realize it wasn't ready to ship (my fault, not theirs). Now that it's been in hand for the last two months I couldn't be happier with it

I collect 1/6 and I've tried so many different displays and was never happy with any of them as I could never find a case that worked for the two large vehicles I have.

I was initially disappointed with this case as my small collection (14 figures, two vehicles, 1 PF statue) looked horrible in it as there is significant overhead space (it's 26 inches tall) since I didn't have any taller figures or ones you could put in flight poses.

Further I have a few black costumed figures that fade into the background in this display, brighter colors on the other hand really pop against the black background and the lighting makes it look fantastic at night. My solution: I picked up a few colorful figures that I could put in flight poses to take advantage of the space and background.

Now that my display is almost complete I am very happy with it and it's my favorite display case I've had.

If you collect 1/6 superheroes this is the case for you as the display options are endless (I wish I picked up the Hot Toys Falcon now). An Avengers collection would look incredible in this case. If you have a 1/6 collection of land dwelling guys I think this case isn't a good fit given the overhead space. A 1/4 collection would be a perfect fit as well.

It's hands down the most difficult piece of furniture I've put together, primarily because the directions on the website were out of date and significantly didn't match the parts I received (it took me an hour to figure this out ). This company's customer service is fantastic. They were really responsive to all of my questions and sent me updated directions and it was a smoother process from there (but still took a long time to assemble).

I had a lot of doubts of how sturdy it was going to be when I was assembling it, but when it is all assembled it is very sturdy.

Lastly, I recommend getting an acryllic cleaning set for this as it's a fingerprint magnet.
    Can you post some pics?

Quote Originally Posted by surforia View Post
    Can you post some pics?
    Still need to clean up and organize the bottom shelf but here's a quick pic of the top case that I've finished organizing.

Cool - thx!

Mine are currently en route to my house. Shipped yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by memphissfinest View Post
    Mine are currently en route to my house. Shipped yesterday
    What/how many did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by surforia View Post
    What/how many did you get?
    I got two Max 140's

The assembly of this thing is definitely a beast.