Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Anyone familiar with MODUCASE?

These look great, but possibly overboard if you just wanna display 1/6 figs, at least for the money involved. I mean, if I were richer, I'd still get 'em, but...

I'll stick with my Billys and Bestas for now. Can't stand detolfs personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumos View Post
    These look great, but possibly overboard if you just wanna display 1/6 figs, at least for the money involved. I mean, if I were richer, I'd still get 'em, but...

Depends how big your 1:6 statues are... Some can be quite space demanding

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lumos View Post

I’ll be display nothing but hot toys in my Moducases

Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    I talked to them on FB about more options for 1/6 and they're definitely considering it. Options like 15" or 30" wide, 15" deep, and 15"-20" tall would be awesome for 1/6.

Send them a message asking about stuff with similar ranges on FB if you want it to happen. They're super responsive!

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Is 33lbs the expected weight limit on most of their shelves? Just going by the DF60 specs:

The DF60 series is suitable for collections below 33lbs such as sixth scale figures or small statues.
    I'm looking for something to stack and display mostly PFs, but heavy stuff like King Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by How2TrainKaiju View Post
    Is 33lbs the expected weight limit on most of their shelves? Just going by the DF60 specs:

I'm looking for something to stack and display mostly PFs, but heavy stuff like King Hulk.
    You will want to look at the Max series. I bought two of the Max140 for displaying my hot toys and they have a weight limit of 154 lbs.

Anyone have the silver frame/white interior version?

Quote Originally Posted by lamtsunfung View Post
    Anyone have the silver frame/white interior version?
    I think they have only sold 1 of those. There is only 1 pic on their entire facebook pics with white. I know because I was intially set on getting a white set but decided on black. The black just looks so good with Star Wars figs ships which is what I'm planning to display in mine.

Yeah. I sent them an email for more pics, but all they sent was a screenshot of that very same instagram pic. I'm leaning towards white, since I feel that things stand out so much more with the white background. I've got everything currently in dark Bestas, and they kind of fade into it when the light strips are not on. We shall see how it goes.

I think I'm going to pull the trigger on a wall unit within the next couple months. Will post pics. This is an attractive setup because it can house my batmobiles, the Delorean and the Ecto-1 when it shows up.