Statue Iron Studio The Nun Deluxe Art Scale diorama Pre-Order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
nun_01.jpg

nun_02.jpg

nun_03.jpg

nun_04.jpg

nun_05.jpg

nun_06.jpg

nun_07.jpg

nun_08.jpg

nun_09.jpg

nun_10.jpg

nun_11.jpg

nun_12.jpg

nun_13.jpg

nun_14.jpg

nun_15.jpg

nun_16.jpg

nun_17.jpg

SRP $119.99

Features:

- Limited Edition
- Based on movie references
- Made in Polystone
- Hand Painted
- Includes base with interchangeable lamp and cross which can be put into the wall
Product dimensions: 8,8 in (H) x 6,6 in (W) x 6,2 in (L)

Product Weight: 2.2 lbs

Release Schedule: Third quarter of 2019

Estimated Delivery Date: Jul 2019 - Sep 2019

...and pre-ordered!

I thought they did a pretty spiffy job and the price point was more in line with my bank account. My only minor quibble with this was the pose was a bit static. While I realize that this was how Valak is most of the time in the film, I would have loved to have an arm outstretched, or bent.

I hated the movie, but this still looks cool and the price point is good, so I ordered one.

At least Conjuring 2 was a better movie and the Nun was still in it so there's a positive there.

Loved Conjuring 2!! I didn't mind The Nun film - there were some really nicely done shots and sequences The ending, though, was really phoned in. We've seen that "ingest holy / wonder liquid and spit it out" too many times. The lead-in to The Conjuring series was a nice touch.

I guess it depends on if you have the room. It's slightly a larger scale for a bit more, little bit of a different pose. I don't think you'd go wrong on either one!

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191018182829579_COVER.jpg

Got the statue in today, super happy with the overall look. Sculpt and paint is way better than expect and on a smaller scale.

One warning, the lantern and hanger comes in 2 parts, and it's fragile! I already busted mine. Would have been better if that part was metal, guess at this price point that would have added some extra $ to do that

Back