1/6 1/6 Landspeeder x-34 for hot toys farm boy Luke Skywalker. Yes or no?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
UPDATE
Ok, so here's where we are with the prototype. TO GET THIS MADE, WE NEED YOUR PREORDERS, SO START YOUR PAYMENT PLANS OR ORDERS TODAY TO GET THIS OFF THE GROUND!

CURRENT PICTURES ARE OF THE FIRST PROTOTYPE. THE WINDSHIELD AND WEATHERING WILL BE IMPROVED!

Again, based on incredible customer demand, JazzInc Dioramas is proud to present the X-34 Landspeeder Luke Skywalker uses in Star Wars a New Hope. Each vehicle is individually painted weathered and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Jazzinc Diorama. Presenting this incredibly classic vehicle that ushered us into the Star Wars Universe in 1:6 scale, it is so powerful to behold in real life. This stunning piece will make an outstanding addition to any Star Wars display! Extremely limited run of about 50-100 pieces worldwide.

SEE MORE PICTURES, INFO AND PREORDER HERE!
https://www.jazzincdioramas.com/product/1-6-truscale-x-34-landspeeder-for-hot-toys-luke-skywalker-fits-ikea-stuva-besta/

View attachment 439131

----------------------------------------------------------------

ORIGINAL POST:

I’ve been asked a few times whether we’d ever make this. Maybe now it’s possible with the things we have had to develop for the falcon cargo hold diorama. Please let me know YES or NO. I would need 100 pre-orders. So only reply if you’re seriously considering it.

8d4b529ce34c602d8a90b6c84a2ef414.jpg

Last edited:
Depends on price & how much assembly would be required. Looks amazing, as usual Jazz!

As much as I’d like to say yes it would probably be a no for me. I’m interested in seeing how the final product looks, but vehicles take up too much space. Plus while it’s memorable looking it’s not in the film very long.

I’m down, J. Yes. Lighted cockpit controls. Are you planning for some metal parts and wheels too?

As others have said depending on cost and shipping, I would be interested.

Jazz, maybe list a production price range so folks can give you a definitive y/n on it. I’m in even for a one off custom!

I’m considering. Møre details about price and paint please...I’m from the Netherlands so I will come pick it up so no shippingcosts for me!

Back