Popeye One:12 review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm checking out a very cool One:12 release tonight - Popeye! Yea, I know lots of folks have been anticipating the next DC or Marvel release, but this guy has been at the top of my list since they announced him. You can check out my full review here:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-121218a.htm

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael

review_popeye_9.jpg

Great review! I've been looking forward to this for a while and I love that it's selling out so fast. I also expect 2ndry market prices to skyrocket and stay there. I got mine in and had a chance to take a look before my wife took it to wrap for Christmas ...:impatient::rotfl This is one of my favorite pieces. This is the kind of figure I hope they continue to make.

That thing is nightmare fuel.

Well sculpted figure, but it's ugly as all hell.

Waiting to see if they do realistic Bart Simpson...

Bart-Simpson-Realistic.png

Looking forward to this one. I hope it's not just a one-off and we see some more Popeye characters, namely Olive Oyl and Bluto. I really like Mezco's design for this character and would be really interested to see how they tackled the others.

It’s very impressive in hand and the posing is very versatile with the way they designed the boots. Such a nice change of pace from the same old tights and capes crowd.

No complaints with this figure at all. One of the best of the year. This out of the box thinking is welcomed!

Looks fantastic! I don't spend $80 on single 1/12 scale figures so it's hard for me to order this, I really want to though.

Looks fantastic! I don't spend $80 on single 1/12 scale figures so it's hard for me to order this, I really want to though.

There's a really high carton count; I'm sure this will be around and available for a while and would probably see discounts.

Back