1/6 What's your most idealised version of Luke Skywalker?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your most idealised version of Luke Skywalker?

• Tatooine

Votes: 21 17.6%
  • Pilot (X-wing or Snowspeeder)

Votes: 12 10.1%
  • Yavin

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Hoth

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • X-wing ground uniform (Dagobah or Bespin)

Votes: 21 17.6%
  • ROTJ

Votes: 52 43.7%
  • TFA

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Ahch-To hermit

• Crait & flashbacks

• Dark Empire

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
399b33b82cabd3b2454c91356cccc931.jpg

This (post Dagobah crash Luke) or Bacta Tank Luke. No, but in all serious X-Wing Luke for me.

Attachments

• 1453731389827.jpg
    1453731389827.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 437
I have 3 Lukes so far. Jedi Luke is my favorite (love them all though)

d4665280d24f2fc813e358e0eb504f9f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Jedi version is my favorite. Such a simple costume but he just looks badass in it. The Bespin outfit is pretty close though.

I’ve never been big on the Bespin outfit. I always felt it was kind of uninspired. For such an iconic scene, I always wished he was wearing something, I don’t know, a little cooler :lol

Bespin outfit all the way. I'm waiting for the 2.0 though, as HT's first offering doesn't resemble Hamill to my eye.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

No question Jedi Luke..he was a complete badass and most powerful

Farmboy he was a whiny punk and ESB he was a impatient hothead

I think most of his costumes are iconic in their own way. I also don't really think the "one of each" applies to OT era Luke and ST era Luke for me, personally. The figures are different enough time periods. Kinda like where I could justify having an OT Obi Wan and PT Obi Wan.

For me, my personal favorite is for young Luke is the Bespin outfit, specifically the battle damaged figure. I think it's awesome and his battle with Vader in ESB is my favorite OT duel.

For the ST (so far), I'm not sure if I like the TFA robes (w glove) or Crait look more for "Jedi Master" Luke, but as far as figures go I really don't like the TFA robes. They're way too clean and light on the figure. The Crait figure looks great with the exception of the head lol.. Have ahch-to Luke coming in soon and he'll look great with Rey, so I'm stoked for that.

Jedi Luke. Sad we never truly seen him being a Jedi Master. And no, TLJ wasn't it.

ROTJ, followed by pilot. Firing the torpedo into the the Death Star from the X-Wing is one of the most memorable scenes from Star Wars!

Pilot, since he wears pilot gear in all 3 OT films. Really want Hot Toys to do this version.

Empire. His essence. Not still green (ANH), not so refined as to be stale (Jedi), and not completely sold out (Sequel Trilogy). Empire was his finest moments - not because he was perfect, but because he was still in his prime and idealistic, but also learning some heavy duty lessons - he was growing up and at his most vibrant. Also was at his best physically and liked the Fatigue uniform the best.

Hot Toys has improved on sculpts (generally speaking) a lot since they did the first version of this figure. I do hope that they do a second version of this figure that does him justice.

Firing the torpedo into the the Death Star from the X-Wing is one of the most memorable scenes from Star Wars!

Empire was his finest moments - not because he was perfect, but because he was still in his prime and idealistic, but also learning some heavy duty lessons - he was growing up and at his most vibrant.

For similar reasons I voted Yavin. It was his graduation from farmboy to Rebel hero, and the costume hinted at adventures between ANH and ESB we never got to see (on screen, at least - besides the Holiday Special ;))

Snowspeeder, which is a significantly different look from the X-Wing flight suit.

top-10-samyh-razyskivaemyh-disnej-zvezdnye-vojny-chernyj-serii-figurki-10.jpg

Attachments

• top-10-samyh-razyskivaemyh-disnej-zvezdnye-vojny-chernyj-serii-figurki-10.jpg
    top-10-samyh-razyskivaemyh-disnej-zvezdnye-vojny-chernyj-serii-figurki-10.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 174
Back