Brightburn 2019 ... dark smallville?? elseworld??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very creative :dunno...Pff another waste (while probably officially it has not much to do with it.) of the Superman material.

Snyder already gave us a sinister and disturbing version of Superman. Seems redundant. I guess no one thinks an optimistic, heroic, likable Superman has any place in our modern world.

I’m not even a superman fan and I can write a good superman movie it’s not hard. WB is just stupid

Must be the dark side within that draws Mr. Green to this one. Or is it the dark side that define the Green One. This trailer sure is tastefully done.

What's the point of this? A horror movie featuring an evil Superman? How is DC/WB ok with this? Would rather see a "Superman Under The Red Son" Elseworlds/stand alone flick than this.

Looks ok, but unappealing for me. Not a fan of horror. Without an opposite/antagonist foe who is on par with the protagonist, it's just another slasher film. But with evil Superman. Not an actual superhero genre film.

But, for those interested, it does look cool I guess.

This looks awesome. Hell yeah go James Gunn! This is for sure going to be a surprise hit. Perfect hook, R rating to deliver the goods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seen it a bit ago, trailers be doing as they always do and show too much. but overall its a good film. It does what it does in an entertaining way. No holding back.

Back