Anyone knows who makes this Infinity Gauntlet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFanatic

Super Freak
Reaction score
This dude on facebook is advertising this Infinity Gauntlet. Apparently it' made of Metal with rubber fingers, looks pretty damn good but I can't find who's actually making it. He sells a lot of props from chinese companies but for the most part I can usually find the maker, just not for this.

https://www.facebook.com/heavennaturetoycollector/videos/1558690570897911/

Also, I figured some people here would like to see it as well. Beats the Hasbro one and not as expensive as the HT one ($300).

This dude on facebook is advertising this Infinity Gauntlet. Apparently it' made of Metal with rubber fingers, looks pretty damn good but I can't find who's actually making it. He sells a lot of props from chinese companies but for the most part I can usually find the maker, just not for this.

https://www.facebook.com/heavennaturetoycollector/videos/1558690570897911/

Also, I figured some people here would like to see it as well. Beats the Hasbro one and not as expensive as the HT one ($300).

Hey says in the video, "the product is made by Mattel."

You can actually order this on eBay. Just type in Full Metal Infinity Gauntlet. It really does look pretty good.

You can actually order this on eBay. Just type in Full Metal Infinity Gauntlet. It really does look pretty good.

NICE! Thanks man, for those prices I'll risk one for sure. And the maker is HCMY, I'll see if I can find it at another website or if they have more props for sale.

NICE! Thanks man, for those prices I'll risk one for sure. And the maker is HCMY, I'll see if I can find it at another website or if they have more props for sale.

Cool beans! If you find out anything good or bad please share it with the community.

I took a chance and bought one and it finally arrived. I must say, it's beautifully painted and simply fantastic looking!! It has a nice heft to it. They even tossed in a nice looking infinity ring as a thank you. Nicely done!
Here are some pics: The only negative is that the stones leave a little to desire. They look a little toyish in comparison to the gauntlet itself, plus each individual stone requires a battery that they don't provide. Each stone is magnetic, so they do stick to the gauntlet pretty well. Finally, the base is solid and made of particle wood or board (not my favorite material) but works very well for this. It too, looks very nice in hand. For the price though, this is a beast!

IMG_3683.jpg IMG_3684.jpg IMG_3685.jpg

I took a chance and bought one and it finally arrived. I must say, it's beautifully painted and simply fantastic looking!! It has a nice heft to it. They even tossed in a nice looking infinity ring as a thank you. Nicely done!
Here are some pics: The only negative is that the stones leave a little to desire. They look a little toyish in comparison to the gauntlet itself, plus each individual stone requires a battery that they don't provide. Each stone is magnetic, so they do stick to the gauntlet pretty well. Finally, the base is solid and made of particle wood or board (not my favorite material) but works very well for this. It too, looks very nice in hand. For the price though, this is a beast!

View attachment 435985 View attachment 435986 View attachment 435987

Bro, that is amazing! Can you pm me from which seller did you order from? I messaged some sellers and some say it doesn't come with the base so I'm in doubt. You pictures just sold me on it. I'm ready for it.

Hey man, could you also message me which seller you bought from? Thanks!

Back