Action Figure 1/6 Cowboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firejclawjack

Super Freak
Reaction score
Some folks want me to make a cowboy
I don’t have much time playing the game.
So any suggestions on customs and weapons?
Leave your comment.

1/6 RDR2 Arthur Morgan

Dude if you continue the gaming figures I’m off hot toys for sure and you’ll get my support for life. On to your question there are a lot of outfits and weapons so there are a lot of options for the figure but I’d be happy with just the promotion outfit(picture)and a some guns(long barrel revolver and sawn off shotgun are a must). Maybe a small tent for backdrop/base.Also the off hand second holster is a must(also pictured)
3b5a14a1868f6498087e8f7ce74a7eeb.jpg
dff703b6e8b06112a869f7772550e25c.jpg
bbc59cb4d592402e10fe8ab91db66592.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 RDR2 Arthur Morgan

You magnificent bastard...

But yeah, as others have said. Basic promo Arthur works for me. Probably a bit hard to make multiples based on players choice of facial hair and clothes etc.

Facemask, and a repeater of some kind would be nice.
Dutch and John would be awesome follow ups if Arthur turns out well.

I think for things like this you are always best basing it on the promo art/default look, because in game these the characters' clothing, head and facial hair, and even weapons colours and styles are so customisable that to try to base them on anything else will just lead to headaches and complaints. Best off sticking to the default and people can customise theirs however they like after the fact. Just be sure to stock him up with a nice range of weapons options. I'd suggest a pair of revolvers, a sawn off (or two), a shotgun (pump action or double barrel), a repeater rifle, a bow, and a knife. There are plenty of other options you could add, if you wanted to, on top of that, like dynamite or throwing knives or a tomahawk or other guns.

For the record I'd buy good quality Arthur Morgan and John Marston figures in a heartbeat. I'd also buy an 'undead nightmare' variant of John Martson, if it ever happened, as well.

I'd do the Arthur base design outfit with mid length hair and short-mid length facial hair because that seems to be the sort area most folks float around in. Plus he's out in the wild so often that clean shaven just seems unlikely. As a pre-order bonus or deluxe pack, I highly highly suggest his winter gear, which really should just be gloves, boots, and the awesome jacket.

Moving forward I'd put a poll on a handful of 1/6 forums and sites with maybe 5 outfits from the game and see what the most popular is, and then offer that as an expansion pack or even a whole release on it's own so you can get a little mileage out of the tooling.

For John there's naturally only one option and that's his default design from RDR, but with sculpting assets based on the higher fidelity RDR2 models.

Thirdly, you've gotta do Dutch. Not only would the tailoring and outfit be elegant but he's got presence that would display well.

From there, I suspect I'm in the minority here but I'd like either Sadie Adler or Bonnie McFarlane. But the first three are what needs to be addressed first.

i read it as R2D2. i though it was a figure of the actor who was inside R2D2.

Yeah I would most definitely buy the hell out of an Arthur Morgan.

Default look would be best. If you were feeling extra generous maybe have a bearded alternate head? but the default clothes seen in the trailers would probably be the best bet as far as outfit goes.

f748ea290b0ef27976632f8b0dd61585.jpg

Would 100% buy both an Arthur Morgan and a John Marston in their default looks.

b11d6dd74b9f2f31f3c4529ff6a078b8.jpg

in the game you can grow Arthurs beard and hair out to crazy lengths, so the default with light stubble like others said is probably the best option, wouldn't mind an optional head though with one of the other hair length/beard length bariations

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah I'd say that the default with a couple days growth/stubble would be the way to go, really. But that said, I'd love a beardy alternate head, as that's my in game look, however I'll gladly take whatever I can get.

Yeah I'd say that the default with a couple days growth/stubble would be the way to go, really. But that said, I'd love a beardy alternate head, as that's my in game look, however I'll gladly take whatever I can get.
For the character and lifestyle that he lives (if we are taking "ideal" Arthur and not your or my Arthur), clean shaven or wild beard and hair just doesn't make sense. So if we want to represent HIS character as he would be, then a realistic couple of in game weeks of hair and beard are the most fitting. And it makes for a bit more of a visually interesting figure.

Please create arthur, here are 4 secure sales. I need it. It's going to be done? Many thanks

Yes, Although I like my Arthur with shorter hair like this, https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hJnBZzA3zIA/hqdefault.jpg the fact that there may be a figure of him is excellent. Also we definitely need a John Marston figure from his Red Dead Redemption look too! You are awesome for doing this!

Definitely interested! I would be fine with the default outfit, though I'd like shorter hair with a bit of scruff on the sculpt.

If Joel and snake came with two heads how about a head with short facial hair and a head clean shaven?

Arthur with shortish hair and beard stubble in The Gunslinger outfit is probably the best option as that's really the character default.
I always thought his best look to seperate him from other cowboy outlaws was The Winter Gunslinger.
It'd be so awesome to have this look standing on the shelf!

the_winter_gunslinger-min.jpg

I'm all in for an Arthur and a John! I've been wanting a Marston for eight years.

I'm getting on RDR2 just to show off possible outfits. Lol definitely interested plus add john in there and we are in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back