Statue Iron Studios Thundercats licesne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
They announced at CCXP. Already made Animated maquettes, now are they going to make statues.

Attachments

• tc.jpg
    tc.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 284
  • tcs.jpg
    tcs.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 158
  • istcs.jpg
    istcs.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
So what does this mean about the 1/5 scale ThunderCats line from SideShow?! Is that line dead then?

I hope so after the travesty that was Lion-o. Let's restart and just do it right the first time.

Well **** ...Mum-Ra came out pretty nice. Now we're starting over?!

Ah screw it ....then I'll be passing on Mum-Ra too.

Have we ever heard anything more about this line since its announcement?

Looks really good. Cheetara seems a little off, possibly the neck is too short, maybe it's just the photo. I'm assuming there will be a Mumm-Ra incoming.

They look amazing, but 1/10 scale by themselves won't look as hot. I really hope they make Mumm Ra.

Are the ones on display 1:10?

They look larger relative to the guy with the camera in the background but maybe it?s just the perspective.

Are the ones on display 1:10?

They look larger relative to the guy with the camera in the background but maybe it?s just the perspective.

Yup, they're all 1/10. This picture makes them look a lot bigger, like 1/6, but there's a video out there on the convention and these are clearly a lot smaller.

Back