Media Mortal Kombat 11 - PS4/XBOX/SWITCH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looked awesome but boy, that music was garbage. For a few seconds, I thought another tab in firefox was playing the music because it didn't even remotely fit. Whom ever thought that song was a good choice, i'd like to slap.

Looks pretty cool but I'll most likely wait until they release an XL type version with every character at one time like the last one.

Looks pretty cool but I'll most likely wait until they release an XL type version with every character at one time like the last one.

I agree, and I plan on doing the same.

And yes, the music in that trailer was a horrible choice and didn't fit at all.

everything looks good. the females look hideous as usual, especially Sonya blade now that shes modeled/voice after Rhonda Rousey

Hoping we get Johnny Cage in this one.

This was amazing. Really wish they kept them customizable like injustice 2(that was waaayyy more fun and in depth) , hell im still playing that all the years later and making some of the coolest costumes. But regardless this game was epic , excited to jump into the towers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friends, can tell me please where can I find recipes for creating items in Mortal Kombat 11 Krypt.

There are no forge recipes anywhere in Mortal Kombat 11. The developers make them as mysterious as the location and purpose of the MK11 key items in Krypt. You can read more in this guide, where you can find information about where the forge is located, how to craft items in the and much more.

Back