Media Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 !! - NINTENDO SWITCH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I played the originals, as well as the X-Men Legends games (or whatever they were called). It was very cool seeing the idea initially, very lamely executed in the NES X-Men game (that I got as a kid :( ) finally done right. Will probably pick this up.

Looks like a mobile game. What a disappointment that it is a Nintendo exclusive. Sad day for MUA fans.

I didn't play this one yet as I don't have the Nintendo but looking to have this one soon. I saw the above video and it's making me curious to have it.

Graphics remind me of Marvel vs Capcom Infinite...which is definitely not a good thing.

That game was probably my biggest disappointment in gaming the last ten years. The fact that they chose to utilize the same art style is telling. Capcom simply doesn't give a **** anymore.

Not a fan of how this looks at all. The art style contrasts with the realistic settings of the first two games, and they’re going with the tired Infinity Stone/Thanos/Black Order story again. It’s already been done in the movies, the mobile games, Marvel vs. Capcom, etc. I would’ve preferred for them to pick up where the Galactus cliffhanger left off in the first game, after the credits.

Oh well, at least the X-Men are back. Strange that this is a Switch exclusive too. Maybe that’s why it looks so weird?

Apparently Team Ninja is developing this.

I have the Xbox 360 version of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1. Only played the demo for 2 wanted to get the HD remaster for PS4, but it go delisted because the license expired?:(

This is quite good for the console game lover to play this one, well soon going to have this one.
In this new year, I have the resolution to complete the previous series.
Happy New Year to all!!

Looks pretty sweet, hope there's enough actual content to make me dust off my switch

So the base roster confirmed.

EZQGyA3.png

Excited for this one.

Back