1/6 Hot Toys -MMS 517- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkChocobi

Lucas simp
Reaction score
【Star Wars: Return of the Jedi - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version)】

"I will never turn to the dark side." - Luke Skywalker

In the epic conclusion of the classic Star Wars saga, after Luke Skywalker has returned to his home planet of Tatooine to rescue his friend Han Solo from the clutches of the vile gangster Jabba the Hutt. The young Skywalker along with his friends and the Rebellion fleet must take down the second Death Star in order to stop the evil Empire from wiping out the last hope to restore freedom to the galaxy...

Hot Toys is very excited to officially present today, the new Deluxe Version 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker collectible figure from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi featuring his iconic attire as seen on Tatooine, Endor, and the second Death Star.

Masterfully crafted based on the appearance of Luke Skywalker in the final chapter of the original trilogy, the new collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with remarkable likeness, finely tailored costumes, the helmet and camouflage cloak Luke wore on Endor, a LED light-up lightsaber, an interchangeable lightsaber blade emulating the weapon in motion, a blaster, and a themed figure stand.

This Deluxe Version will exclusively include an additional head sculpt with an interchangeable all-new hair sculpture, an extra piece of interchangeable battle damaged right hand, dark grey tunic with belt, and the Tatooine sandstorm goggles and cloak as seen in the deleted scenes.

This is a Luke Skywalker collectible figure that will be a treasured addition for all Star Wars fans who choose to confront their destiny!

LUKE 1.jpg
LUKE 2.jpg
LUKE 3.jpg
LUKE 4.jpg
LUKE 5.jpg
LUKE 6.jpg
LUKE 8.jpg
LUKE 9.jpg
LUKE 10.jpg

Re: Hot Toys -MMS- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION

Im not sure I like the new scuplts, but defintely will get seperate Endor Luke version.

Re: Hot Toys -MMS- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION

This is dark side Anakin Ridiculous imo. But it looks good. I ALMOST bought Luke during the double points...

looks like Michael j fox as luke skywalker. :slap

Has a bit of Marty McFly about it.

Couple of the pics look pretty decent. I like the reg Luke with poncho look, and the reg Luke with windswept hair looks okay too, just a lot of forehead.

Still unsure on that Tooth Skywalker sculpt. With the windswept hair it looks a bit like Ben Shapiro. More like he's arguing over something than determined/battling.

I'm sure Sideshow must have been mighty happy to have gotten this HT release in their inbox.:lol

looks like Michael j fox as luke skywalker. :slap

gg beats me every time.:gah::lol

Wow. **** move......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They keep giving Hamill such a big forehead. It's not that big is it?

Has a bit of Marty McFly about it.

Couple of the pics look pretty decent. I like the reg Luke with poncho look, and the reg Luke with windswept hair looks okay too, just a lot of forehead.

Still unsure on that Tooth Skywalker sculpt. With the windswept hair it looks a bit like Ben Shapiro. More like he's arguing over something than determined/battling.

I'm sure Sideshow must have been mighty happy to have gotten this HT release in their inbox.:lol

gg beats me every time.:gah::lol

could not help it. it was like pow in your face Michael j fox. doc Hollywood ? luke skywalker,

So for all the folks who said they shouldn't have done a DX, I might be wrong but from what I can see he literally has every single thing as the regular version except for the binders and Jabba cloak. Even the palace blaster. :lol

Pretty sure there's space for both those in the deluxe release.

What....?

Here's a screen shot of Sideshow on the Skype with HT hearing what their new release is.:monkey3

Sideshow_Susan_Two_Fingers.jpg

Glad I only bought one HT Luke Jedi.:yess:

It would be hilarious to think if Hot Toys going to release their Jabba version next :rotfl

Deluxe is going to be a lot more, extra head has to be a $50 bump at least. It's not even clear that the Endor version can be displayed as a DSII version, so that'll probably be super cheap. Gonna be a price gap like the ROTJ stormies.

As threepio might say: These deluxes are getting quite out of hand.

I hear they fixed the fat suit and the DS jumpsuit tailoring for this V2 release.:monkey3

Man, so glad I dragged my feet on the other release. I really like the new hair/head options.

So this is basically DX07, RotJ version. Only thing of mild interest to me in this set would be the wind swept hair.

After seeing it up close, I'm not a fan of the gritted teeth sculpt. And the other sculpt looks to be the current sculpt repainted with the eyes gazing to the right, which I prefer them looking straight ahead. I've never had any interest in an Endor gear Luke figure, just Jedi and DS II looks, so the current figure accomplishes that just fine.

That gloved hand set parted out is going to be highly sought after though.

Back