The Review of the Threezero Breaking Bad Saul Goodman 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Review Spot

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got Legal problems? You know who to call. Today I’m checking out the Threezero Breaking Bad Saul Goodman 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure. A really nice likeness to Saul Goodman from Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul, check it out and let me know what you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcbAjCSF1UY

Thanks again for checking out my videos Guys!

Aaron
TheReviewSpot

Waiting on mine from Ekia Hobbies. Looks like a solid Saul! Nice review.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I've been trying to find this guy for weeks, even had orders cancelled on me. Luckily, as of today, Amazon has him in stock for retail!

Yep, amazon is the only place in stock at retail... everywhere else it is gone and ebay is like $250+. Surprised really, must've been a very low run.

Weird that the review mentions it is in stock everywhere... threezero only does preorder purchases I believe, no way to buy after released.

I got mine at Toy Anxiety last week for retail. I sent them a message through Facebook and asked if they had any left which they did..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the Amazon tip -- just ordered one! People on eBay are still asking well over $200 bucks for this. I originally wasn't going to get this due to the stern expression, but I'm such a huge Better Call Saul fan I had to pull the trigger.

Now bring on Gus Fring...

Back