Vampire Louis by Figure Masters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugs Bunny

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Louis by Figure Masters

2 heads - Sculpted hair and Rooted Hair (rooted hair calculated at cost)
6 hands
18th Centurys Outfit

Option to buy black suit and nude body to make a second figure (calculated at cost)

Pre-order begins soon (very important if want to piggyback purchase of the extra nude body and a black suit with our at cost pricing).
Note: the black suit was originally done for this particular body; therefore, the suit is a perfect fit for Louis).

Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/figuremasterstoys/

Louis-6.jpg_DSC5665.jpgLouis-4.jpgLouis-8.jpgLouis-5.jpgLouis.jpgDSC_0597.jpg_DSC5504-2.jpgDSC_1420.jpg_DSC5689.jpg

This turned out really nice. So is this only a limited Facebook thing? Or will it also be available on KGHobby, TNS etc like the Storm figure is?
Not sure. I'm hoping it'll be up on TNS. But it sounds like it's shipping as soon as it's announced for order so it might just be through Figure Masters.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Too bad the likeness isn't very close, it would be a great figure to have.
I'm sure customizers will make better sculpts available in no time...

This looks great!

People really think this looks bad?

I don’t know what people want anymore.....they bash this and defend SSc’s Jedi Luke....

This is one of the better non HT production pieces I have ever seen!

What retail? Do we know yet?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Agreed. I think it looks fantastic and blows away many of the final figures we've seen from other companies. I just wish we could get some more info on the dang thing.

Wow. I think that looks amazing. I don't get people on here at all sometimes, either. lol. How much do their figures usually run?

This looks great!

People really think this looks bad?

I don’t know what people want anymore.....they bash this and defend SSc’s Jedi Luke....

This is one of the better non HT production pieces I have ever seen!

What retail? Do we know yet?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Its nicely made, i just dont think it looks like Brad Pitt.

Back