Statue Iron Studios Keaton Batman 1/10 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3LtDfon.jpg

Will go well with their planned reeve 1/10. Am guessing they could only afford the licence for 1/10 scale/that was the only scale available

The lighting on that picture is horrible, you can barely make out the face..... I'll need better pictures before I decided to get it or not..

Looks okay from the side but it's not really keaton for me. Still looks great and I know it's a very small scale

Just for the record, Iron Studios didn't convert the size correctly - it's actually 8.66" tall.

This is such a shame! Iron studios have made so many top statues in this scale with great likeness. And this one is wrong in every possible way. The cowl has a wrong shape- thin neck, the face is absolutely not Keaton, The chest armor has some boring six pack, that has nothing to do with the interesting design of the actual suit, the cape has plain stupid "stitching" lines. The pose is cool for the Burton Batman, the cape feels like it is actually hanging, which is quite something and the texture is great. But this looks like a knock off statue and no officially licensed merch. I would have loved to have another representation of 1989 Batman in a smaller scale. Pity...

Yikes... This looks pretty bad. How did they do such a good job with the Reeve figure, but totally whiffed on this? The cowl/Keaton likeness is all sorts of wrong.

Back