Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firejclawjack

Super Freak
Reaction score
84305cdcd6250934d030caa48d41163d.jpg

Thanks for the news Jack! I already have a 1/6 Geralt but if your friends quality is as high as yours, then I would happily buy a better version. That head sculpt is already a solid indicator that this version will probably be superior and instantly preordered. :clap

I had the Prime 1 statue but due to space I had to get rid of it since I usually only collect 1/6 or smaller pieces. I was always puzzled that Hot Toys or Sideshow never picked up the Witcher 3 license as it seemed like a no brainer. I have no clue who this company is but I sincerely hope it is worth whatever the asking price may be cause I need a 1/6 Geralt in my collection.

So do these guys have a proper company or is this going to be one of those ultra limited super expensive items?

1: This is a whole set
2:This is not a limited run, anyone can buy.
3:I am the supervisor of the quality so it will be as good as my brand.

1: This is a whole set
2:This is not a limited run, anyone can buy.
3:I am the supervisor of the quality so it will be as good as my brand.

I am sorry, new to you and your work as well as this upcoming release. So what is the name of the company and how exactly do preorders work? Also will there be more pics any time soon showing the headsculpt and other parts of the figure? Thanks in advance, I am super excited for this assuming all things work out.

Back