3A - Bumblebee - Bumblebee DLX Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
No thread for this?

transformers-bumblebee-deluxe-scale-collectible-figure-threea-904237-02.jpg

transformers-bumblebee-deluxe-scale-collectible-figure-threea-feature-904237.jpg

Link to Sideshow.

I was excited for it before I saw it was only 8 inches. Looks fantastic, but just, a wee bit small. But that would make sense if he is going to scale with any others they make. For instance maybe Starscream and Optimus Prime will be around 12 inches.

Edit: Upon further examination, I'll probably be buying this next year, unless I somehow hit the lottery without ever playing it because then I'm buying the Prime 1 statue. I am digging this incarnation of BB.

I was excited for it before I saw it was only 8 inches. Looks fantastic, but just, a wee bit small. But that would make sense if he is going to scale with any others they make. For instance maybe Starscream and Optimus Prime will be around 12 inches.

Edit: Upon further examination, I'll probably be buying this next year, unless I somehow hit the lottery without ever playing it because then I'm buying the Prime 1 statue. I am digging this incarnation of BB.

I think the reason (and if I'm not mistaken they say it in the product description) for making it smaller is to lower the cost and allow more ppl to afford them. I like this new scale. As cool as the larger stuff is, it's too big for TFs imo especially if you're used to collecting the hasbro stuff. I hope this is their new standard scale for these premium looking TF figures. I'd like an OP that didn't feel as brittle as my 4Ever ROTF & and DOTM Primes do.

Well I just watched and enjoyed the new film.

So chances are I'll be buying this little figure.

Though the scale is a bit small for my liking, but I just don't have the display space for any more Prime 1 preorders, with me having about a dozen already.

Though because of how he's portrayed in the film, he's not too small as his scale almost seem variable. Especially in one of the last scenes in the film.

Hopefully we can get some of the other characters shown (namely Prime). I already pre-ordered this, and saw an advanced screening Sunday night. There aren't too many other cameos aside from what's shown in the trailers, but any G1 fan won't be disappointed.

The detail and articulation for this figure is ridiculous. Hot toys should take note considering the articulation of this thing surpasses any HTs Ironman with the sculpt being more complex. 3a will always be the king of robots.

https://youtu.be/MklvyvI0pZs

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

The detail and articulation for this figure is ridiculous. Hot toys should take note considering the articulation of this thing surpasses any HTs Ironman with the sculpt being more complex. 3a will always be the king of robots.

https://youtu.be/MklvyvI0pZs

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

It all depends on what you want.

One is a robot, to which you don't need to really hide hinges etc and gaps, whereas Iron Man is an armour to which they are meant to create an illusion that a man is inside.

Like there are a few 'cheaper' Iron Man figures with great articulation, but I simply detest the visible joints and associated compromises.

Did this already come out overseas? Interested in the because this is the first good Transformer movie, and I really like this design and the ACTUAL CHARACTER in the movie. This time around Bee was more than just an explosion delivery device.

I ordered this BB after watch movie, great character.
I also really want Optimus prime from the Bumblebee movie.

I am very tempted to get this but would like to see if there will be more done from this line. Would totally buy if 3A did Optimus, Soundwave, Starscream from this line!!!!

I am very tempted to get this but would like to see if there will be more done from this line. Would totally buy if 3A did Optimus, Soundwave, Starscream from this line!!!!

If I'm remembering correctly but wasn't Starscream in this new film for what 2 seconds?

Honestly they should probably only do, Shatter, Dropkick, and maybe Optimus and Soundwave with Ravage.

If I'm remembering correctly but wasn't Starscream in this new film for what 2 seconds?

Honestly they should probably only do, Shatter, Dropkick, and maybe Optimus and Soundwave with Ravage.

Yes Starscream was only in it for a couple scenes but the same goes for Soundwave and ravage. Optimus had 4 scenes briefly. If 3A only did the characters that had the most screen time then would be a pass for me as I am not interested in shatter or dropkick.

I would happily buy Optimus, Starscream and Arcee. I already have Bumblebee preordered.

Back