I want a Turbo Man for Christmas!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zurdo95D

Super Captain Marvel Freak!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I want a Turbo Man for Christmas!!!!!!!!!

78frflU.jpg

I would LOSE MY **** if anyone picked up this license. I'd be happy with a NECA figure honestly.

Forget that crap, Elf, this is THE best holiday comedy. Criminally underrated and forgotten.

I would LOSE MY **** if anyone picked up this license. I'd be happy with a NECA figure honestly.

Forget that crap, Elf, this is THE best holiday comedy. Criminally underrated and forgotten.

D'ohh yeah I'd be *************** if that were to happen!! Agree, I consider JATW a classic.

I guess an IM figure comes as close as can be to one.

IvhVdLu.jpg

I remember seeing that thing (amongst many others) sitting on the shelf collecting dust.

Oh,
Put dat cookie down!

I thought someone was bringing the Kickstarter back to life when I saw this thread. I didn't really follow it, so I don't remember if they ever succeeded in producing their Turbo Man replica or not.

They did make the actual toy. The movie came out in 1996...the year I met my wife. I asked her for the Turbo Man figure as a joke and she tried to get one but they were sold out. Fast forward 20 years later and they actually had one on eBay for sale that I bid on a few years ago and I came within 5 dollars of the winning bid. I’m still kicking myself for losing it over 5 bucks. Turns out the eBay seller was one of the guys from the tv show Storage Wars. It’s actually one of my favorite Xmas movies...the scene where everyone is fighting over toys after the toy store opens with the song “It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year” playing is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He got twoooooo!! He got twoooo!!! Top movie in my Christmas movie list.

Jingle All the way
The Santa clause (Tim Allen)
The grinch ( Jim Carrey)
A Christmas Story
Nightmare Before Christmas

The very one I own.

As for Jingle All The Way, I really need to watch that some day, never seen it.

I chose the Mk IV as it comes close to Turbo Man in terms of appearance (Mk III too).

You need to see it!!!! It's over the top and HILARIOUS!!!!

I remember seeing that thing (amongst many others) sitting on the shelf collecting dust.

Oh,
Put dat cookie down!

:lol :lol :lol :rotfl

Hottoyskyle: bang on the buck dude! I have the exact Xmas movie list also! Lol!
This movie was definitely underrated. “ no body likes u booster” proceeds to get jumped ����
I might take a crack at this figure but more hot toys style, will post sum pics on here so you guys can chime in with thoughts on how it’s going, Going to go watch the movie again !! It’s turbo time!! Oh the possibility!!! Inbetween getting two other customs finished.

Last edited:
Back