XM Studios: Harley Quinn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now THIS is how you do a crazy but BEAUTIFUL portrait.

dPvgJp8.jpg

FJXmaU2.jpg

That looks awesome.....

Tweeterhead Joker > XM Joker
XM Harley > Tweeterhead Harley
Combining both Joker and Harley together, I would have to give the edge to XM, With Harley next to XM Joker he looks a lot better then when he's by himself...

But overall you can't go wrong with either company, both made great representations of these characters IMO....

I do rather like this piece. Nice. May follow through with this one. Gunna keep it on my radar.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I don't know ....having Bud and Lou on the base with Harley just makes it seem too crowded. I sorta wish Harley was by herself in this piece. Maybe Bud and Lou could be optional ...or separate statues that can be bought separately for those that want them with Harley.

I don't know ...I will need to see the painted prototype. Right now it reminds of the Batman Insanity piece ...that feeling of being too crowded. I'll keep checking up on this one, tho. See how it goes ....

I don't know ....having Bud and Lou on the base with Harley just makes it seem too crowded. I sorta wish Harley was by herself in this piece. Maybe Bud and Lou could be optional ...or separate statues that can be bought separately for those that want them with Harley.

I don't know ...I will need to see the painted prototype. Right now it reminds of the Batman Insanity piece ...that feeling of being too crowded. I'll keep checking up on this one, tho. See how it goes ....
Tweeterhead piece has separate Bud and Lou I think. Most of the Harley statues are her solo. I think this is nice to mix it up.

Insanity piece has like 12 characters on it.. Even with Tweeterhead having Bud and Lou separate you still place them right next to Harley so they might as well be on the same base...

I will say that if you prefer Solo Museum poses on minimal bases, then XM is defiantly not for you :)

Insanity piece has like 12 characters on it.. Even with Tweeterhead having Bud and Lou separate you still place them right next to Harley so they might as well be on the same base...

I will say that if you prefer Solo Museum poses on minimal bases, then XM is defiantly not for you :)

The good thing about having Bud and Lou separate is you have the flexibility of leaving them out. So that collectors that want Harley by her lonesome have the option to do that. You lose that flexibility if Bud and Lou are attached to the base.

...and who said anything about museum poses? I must have missed that post.

Does anyone know what these pieces cost?

So far SpecFiction has been selling early pre-orders for $399 + shipping, but eventually changed the price to $449 + free shipping... SpecFiction is the cheapest place to get them, BBTS and Secret Compass want around $499 + shipping. To get the cheaper price you do have to pay in full.

looks nice but both harley and joker are a bit too campy for my taste.

You mean for being 1/6 scale? ....Yeah, I agree.

I know the base is very elaborate and huge. But still ...it's 1/6 scale.

Back