Statue Gecco Silent Hill 2 Pyramid Head statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
head_01.jpg

head_02.jpg

head_03.jpg

head_04.jpg

This looks wicked! Final paint proto shown, should be going into production next year.

I'm in! I have the first version and the figma action figure of pyramid head. This will look great with those.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Mamegyorai posted the photos yesterday on Twitter, nothing yet on their site or Gecco's. Looks like it might be 1/6 scale

DtSofh2VYAAeZXF.jpg

with other statues

I think it would be the same scale with their entire Silent Hill line.
And this line is about 1/6 scale. Maybe little bit smaller, but not too much to consider them as 1\7.
Instant but for me, but still its very sad that we have no James and no other than Heather human characters.

wish they were pose-able, could get two and mirror the spear holding to flank my PC heh

A bit unrelated, but I'm trying to sell the Heather statue Gecco made some years ago. DM me if you're interested

A bit unrelated, but I'm trying to sell the Heather statue Gecco made some years ago. DM me if you're interested

I'll buy it for $50. :lol jk I would to love to have that in my collection, but that thing is unfortunately way outta my price range.

I'll just keep my fingers crossed in the meantime that someone will start making some dang 1/6 Silent Hill figures.

I'll buy it for $50. :lol jk I would to love to have that in my collection, but that thing is unfortunately way outta my price range.

I'll just keep my fingers crossed in the meantime that someone will start making some dang 1/6 Silent Hill figures.

Gecco announced that they will be making 1/6 Heather figure as a first in their possible SH figure line.

Gecco announced that they will be making 1/6 Heather figure as a first in their possible SH figure line.

Thanks for the heads up. I started following them on insta so I can keep an eye on their work. I saw that they made that creepy pink rabbit character (apparently it's name was Robbie?? :S) in 1/6 scale in Aug 2020. As much as I would like to creep people out by having that thing stand around, I'd much rather have a 1/6 Heather. lol

Thanks for the heads up. I started following them on insta so I can keep an eye on their work. I saw that they made that creepy pink rabbit character (apparently it's name was Robbie?? :S) in 1/6 scale in Aug 2020. As much as I would like to creep people out by having that thing stand around, I'd much rather have a 1/6 Heather. lol

Yeah Robbie the Rabbit was a "character" from SH3 and became a SH mainstay from there on, and Gecco are doing variant colors.

As for an actual 1/6 scale Heather they announced, I just hope it's based on SH3 and not Dead By Daylight, because her DBD model looks horrible, they already nailed her with the statue they made years ago.

I wanted to, but I just preordered the Pyramid Head 1/6 figure instead. Poor timing in that, though I guess they wanted to wait till the SH2 remake announcement to capitalize
I'll probably cop for the 1/6 figure too. But I'm not familiar with the company and I want to see how they turn out first.

I am very torn between this and the 1/6 Iconiq figure. The figure has a rubber body that could deteriorate, but I love the poseability and options.. While this is static, it has an amazing paint job. I trust Gecco, I had their first Pyramid Head but had to sell it.

Another aspect to this statue is it’s apparently the only statue he’s supervised himself other than the white hunter piece… of which only three were made haha. So this is really the only one available to the public that he’s worked on specifically.

Back