Prime 1 Lee Bermejo Joker!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aa909

Super Freak
Reaction score
First Look

27515D29-2211-4015-A666-8AE275B7B84A.jpeg

:horror wow, amazing head sculpt!!! Love the pose they've chosen, gonna be very tempted by this one.

Like the Bats it's a great looking piece, but also like the Arkham Origins piece not exactly how I picture Joker.

I'm seriously digging this piece. Portrait is amazing.

They just posted another pic on FB showing 2 more (total 4) portraits. Some awesome options!!

EDIT: here’s the updated pic. I think The 4th head (not shown) has the batarang in the eye of the joker.

5129B2E9-7759-46CE-BF9C-C15A78BD73D5.jpeg

They just posted another pic on FB showing 2 more (total 4) portraits. Some awesome options!!

EDIT: here’s the updated pic. I think The 4th head (not shown) has the batarang in the eye of the joker.

View attachment 434699

Thanks for sharing! This looks exceptional. I can't believe this comes with 4 portraits. I wonder if he has any switch out pieces for his hands? That might be asking a lot with all the portraits included with this piece.

This looks good. I love the fact that there are multiple portraits. I also think the base is really cool with the chained up Batman. This is a win for collectors!

Back