Statue XM Studios more Star Wars statues planned and in works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Interview with Bryan Tan, he stated more Star Wars in the works and planned. Disney won't them talk about or show anything
Couldn't find the original XM thread for this line.

Last edited:
I will be quite surprised if they make more. the hoops they have to go through and the small edition sizes (look at Maul !) really don't seem to be worth the headache.

That is good news, their Luke is probably the best Luke statue out there right now.

Unfortunately the SW PF statue line is dragging nowadays.

Yeah they went from three RO PF's to absolutely nothing in any scale from TLJ and Solo.

Swear we'd get at least a TLJ Luke or a Jedi Training Rey. Finn and Poe still haven't gotten made as PF, though I'm confident they wouldn't sell well at all.

I'm over here waiting for a new Clone Trooper, EP 3 Obi-Wan/General Kenobi, new EP3 Anakin and Lando. Who knows when I'll see them.

Fantastic news if this comes off. I have boba fett, Luke hoth and waiting on the delivery of maul once it's released.

That is good news, their Luke is probably the best Luke statue out there right now.

Unfortunately the SW PF statue line is dragging nowadays.

XM Luke is amazing. I almost ordered XM Maul after getting Luke but passed because I already have the latest Sideshow which is actually pretty nice. Really hoping XM or Iron Studios makes Han and Leia soon.

You could tell in the interview they wanted so much to talk about those pieces they have planned in the works.
They mentioned they have a couple Throne pieces planned, perhaps one is Emperor on Throne

Yes please!
Need a good Emperor in 1/4 for the collection.

You could tell in the interview they wanted so much to talk about those pieces they have planned in the works.
They mentioned they have a couple Throne pieces planned, perhaps one is Emperor on Throne

Thanks bro for this nice update.
I was sad they could have cancelled the licence.

A friend told me they were working on an awesome Grievous, the best sw statue ever and maybe they could cancel it then we all thought they cancelled the licence.
So that is a very good news.

Imo the next batch of statues they could make, with Grievous because I really hope they did not cancel the prototypes could be :

Jango Fett : they definitely need another Mandalorian in the next batch of statues :p

Obi wan and Qui gon

Emperor on throne with Imperial guards

Han Solo and Chewbacca

Jabba and Leia slave

Tie fighter pilot

That was a list I sent to Bryan from XM studios, hoping they did not forgive with SW licence.

Hope they will be able to announce some great news soon !

General Grievous..make it happen!

still waiting for XM Darth Maul from them this year to be shipped though.

btw interview link

I believe the reason they didn't do grievous was cause it turned out way too big for production. The wheel bike they had him in was huge.

XM Grievous (with the cape) with 4 LS pose standing on Clonetrooper corpses diorama base would make a stunning statue!

Plus it dont have to be in 1/4 scale, they could make it in 1/6, like they did with DC 1/6 statues.

Back