Statue XM Studios Soundwave statue 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
that's super cool.

Attachments

• xmsw1s.jpg
    xmsw1s.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 287
  • xmswsds.jpg
    xmswsds.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
And he was under-sized when they printed him for the show. Can’t wait to see his true size. This is quite the TF lineup they have.

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next Transformers Premium Collectibles series statue, Soundwave! Each handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the quality finish. Crafted from scratch, every nut, bolt and wire is lovingly designed and sculpted ground up by a team in mad love with the Transformers G1 era of cartoons. Inspired by one of our childhood favorite 80s cartoon, we took the G1's iconic form design and XMized them with modern details, to better fit in today's expectations of sophisticated robotry designs. We have spared no effort and designing these original pieces took our core team almost 2 years, resulting in an amazing balance of retro beauty with a sleek modern details.

Transformers Fans, You can't miss this one out! One of Megatron's most reliable and loyal officer, Soundwave!"

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

soundwave_032zjkd7.jpg

soundwave_001dekq4.jpg

soundwave_002gwkbq.jpg

soundwave_005kgjg8.jpg

soundwave_018qfja6.jpg

This might be the coolest lookin decepticons of the line.

Curious if anyone own and displayed this G1 next to the P1 movie transformer stuff. How they look together?

Curious if anyone own and displayed this G1 next to the P1 movie transformer stuff. How they look together?

I don't think it would blend well with the Bay verse statues but I'm about to receive the P1 Optimus from Bumblebee and I think they won't look out of place together.

Back