Statue XM Studios Grimlock statue 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
super cool

glxm.jpg

Attachments

• xmg.jpg
    xmg.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 239
  • xmg1s.jpg
    xmg1s.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
I wonder if there are any collectors who are skipping this thread because they’re assuming 1/10 scale is one of those 7” to 8” figures.

Definitly better as the baddest TF XM Statue from Megs (i dont like the face, same as new Thanos from them). Not really a friend of the modern design, has a lot from the Armada Series lot of colors & details. its to much at all to me, its amazing details the complete line but who will this transform!?
would be great when the 1/20 line will only painted in gold and silver, than i would buy OP, Bee and SW.

I wonder if there are any collectors who are skipping this thread because they’re assuming 1/10 scale is one of those 7” to 8” figures.
Most transformers collectors collect figures, they dont like it, that cant transform.

Most transformers collectors collect figures, they dont like it, that cant transform.

I’m aware of that. It annoys me whenever I read those comments asking “but does it transform?”.

But imo those figures that transform just don’t compare to some of these fixed robot mode figures by 3A or statues by Prime 1, XM and IA. Anyway most of the time they leave them in their robot modes anyway.

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next Transformers Premium Collectibles series statue, Grimlock! Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:10 scale cold-cast porcelain, each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the famous XM quality finish. Crafted from scratch, every nut, bolt and wire is lovingly designed and sculpted ground up by a team in mad love with the Transformers G1 era of cartoons. Inspired by one of our childhood favorite 80s cartoons, we took the G1's iconic form design and XMized them with modern details, to better fit in today's expectations of sophisticated robotry designs. We have spared no effort and designing these original pieces took our core team almost 2 years, resulting in an amazing balance of retro beauty with sleek modern details. What's a transformer without it's alternate mode? Yes, this statue comes with a companion statue, the vehicle mode so collectors can enjoy the beauty of both bot and alternate mode at the same time!

Leader of the Dinobots, Grimlock is one of the strongest of the transformers. Powerful, fearsome and merciless, Grimlock chose to fight alongside the autobots."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

00coj1m.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back