searching for a good Joker the animated series statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guillalite

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm searching for THE Joker statue from the animated series

I think is one of this characters that statues or figures get close but never really do him justice.

They don't get the personality and proportions of the face right, the nose the black in the eyes, the big shoulders and body, the head forward and shoulders up.

Sometimes they get close, like in this diamond select diorama( I already have it, and its fun to watch), but the face needs some repaint, black lines in the teeth and green in the hair, and I don't know how to do it right(maybe someone can help guiding me through).

71XwiWUkFkL._SL1500_.jpg

Like in this other cases, I love this Batman by Eaglemoss, he looks imposing and great, but that's the easy part, we have a lot of good statues and figures of batman tas, the joker from this line on the other hand, is meh
79b328c3-94e4-4384-8428-7164175b4c45_2048x@2x.jpg

2588989a-44bf-4b89-b72d-4f1f86520316_2048x@2x.jpg

face expresion is not mean enough, pupils are way to big and pose is awful.

Kotobukiya one is like a dwarf with those rap pants and the hat portrait is lazy ass, when you have four heads to give him a hair sculpt. Some of the facial expresions are good tho.

3max.jpg

I think the best I've seen is the maquette from dc direct but it's so expensive and hard to find.
joker+1.jpg

what do u think about this?

Back