SooSooToys John Constantine/ DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun & Ed Fan

Super Freak
Reaction score
FC286032-8DD5-4E35-B64E-2E2B6B4B76BA.jpg

From the SooSooToys Instagram page

Awfully similar to Eleven's then. It's definitely not the same but I feel like they had to have taken some beats from the hair styling and such. Eleven's shown pics of his for nigh a year now. All things considered I do like the Eleven sculpt a bit more. The Soosoo seems a little narrow. But, the Soosoo one is all that exists as a product so...

But even the fire accessories look the same compared to what Eleven had been promoting...

IMO Soosoo Toys has a better sculpt and likeness. Eleven's has a shorter facial features, and Matt Ryan has a long facial features

Finally!

:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy

Can someone please tell me where I can find that Eleven sculpt being mentioned here? I've never seen or heard of any attempts at this character before this one.

27325969765_c7405536af_m.jpg
27292770526_f064a65fb1_m.jpg
27255943501_d5b9e50dc6_m.jpg
27229028352_d332d05d98_m.jpg
26718797174_10ea326afb_m.jpg

not sure if they are still available but there was a clothing set i bought around 4 years ago for 28 bucks delivered ,that worked quite well for constantine ,in the absence of a head sculpt being available ,i used a modified garry oldman :lol

Because eleven has been working on that longer than them?

Because by looking at their comparison I can see they aren't the same. It's the same character with the same expression, of course they'd be similar.

I'd say elevens looks better honestly.

Why is this stupid?
People accuse Redman of stealing Rainmans work.
Why can’t this company do the same?

Because both sculpts don't even look the same? lol

SooSoo's panicking because of the lastest update from Eleven. They don't want to lose sales i guess.

Cheap way to do so imo.

Eleven and OSK have shown off their work for nearly a year. I remember Kit's teaser for it when Soosoo was barely a name, if it even was one.

I thought this forum doesn’t allow third party company product threads anymore :dunno

Back