Statue Iron Studios LOTR license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From FB

Attachments

• gan.jpg
    gan.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 468
  • lotrs1s.jpg
    lotrs1s.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:
I'm so happy!

Hello Iron Studios collectors! Get ready, because the most awaited licenses that you’ve asked so much will be presented at CCXP 2018 in December.

We`ve prepared ourselves the whole year to give you guys an unique experience at CCXP, celebrating its five year event anniversary.

We will be inside of the “PiziiToys Arena” with our biggest showfloor to date. Iron Studios and MiniCo. will be presenting a lot of prototypes, new licenses, 12 Life Sizes and our newest division called “Iron Studios Fine Art”, where you’ll find arts, canvas, lithos, original/licenced prints and signed by the biggest names of the Pop Cultures like Alex Ross, Stan Lee, etc… All of this to guarantee an unique experience through the five days of the expo.

Wait, are you ready for more? We will wait for you at the Ultra auditorium on Thursday at 18:00 (Brazilian time, -3 GMT) on the Iron Studios official panel!

#IronStudios

https://www.facebook.com/ironstudios/videos/521613644981002/

Lord of the Rings is one of the most important literary creations of the 20th century. It has created an legion of fans with its awarded cinema adaptations.

Now, we’re honored to be able to bring to life those characters from this Universe so rich with our Art Scale 1/10 series, which will be presented in first hand for the visitors of CCXP 2018.

See you there!

https://www.facebook.com/ironstudios/videos/219403852284047/

Nice. I've wanted to add LOTR to my collection, but I didnt want to carve out the space for 1/6. This 1/10 line might be just the ticket.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

"They are the Nazgûl, Ringwraiths, neither living or dead. At all times they feel the presence of the ring...drawn to the power of the one..they will never stop hunting you" #IronStudios #CCXP #LOTR

45390363-2137687929804767-4153011561965319182-n.jpg

Looks like they have a bigger Gandalf, too. I'm thinking it could be just for display, though.

dMknxyX.jpg

Iron Studios may have really hit upon something with this scale. As long as the pieces of turn out well I think it may sell well, all licenses. Especially with prices on 1/4 and 1/3 scale going up as they are.

That dio looks pretty cool.

Back