What's your Black Friday purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Mo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Did you pick up a bargain? What was it?
Not much happening in OZ with statues, Popcultcha/Zing not getting involved which is a bummer.
Lego online had some deals, I grabbed the Creator Mini at 30% off.

Don't see the point of Black Friday in Aus when we have Boxing Day sales right after Xmas.

I found a lot of places just trying to clear their junk they haven't been able to sell if they did partake in BF this year.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Don't see the point of Black Friday in Aus when we have Boxing Day sales right after Xmas.

I found a lot of places just trying to clear their junk they haven't been able to sell if they did partake in BF this year.

Yea but you know how we like to copy everyone....

I must say most retailers here did get on board, just nothing from popcultcha, and I'm sure they had sales last year, I remember getting daily emails from them with a different discount on brands everyday....

Yea but you know how we like to copy everyone....

I must say most retailers here did get on board, just nothing from popcultcha, and I'm sure they had sales last year, I remember getting daily emails from them with a different discount on brands everyday....
That's the 12 days of Xmas sale. Hopefully they do that again this year.

Back