Hi everyone! Back in the game/valuations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunner73

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I've been out of the collecting forum loop for a while (A few life issues and other things I wont go into!), but I'm now looking at getting into collecting again. Actually made my first purchase for a while today (sideshow imperial probe droid, cant wait to get it!!)

I have a few things I want to sell to kick start things which I pretty much know the value of (GG star wars busts etc), but I am also considering selling some Weta pieces which very rarely/if ever come up for sale and was hoping if anyone could help with valuations.

First I Have a District 9 exo suit very low edition number 6/400, which is mint with mint original box and shipping box directly fom Weta in NZ. Last one I think I saw on ebay went for around £700, but that was last year I think.

Secondly I have the 3 Dr Grordbort bug specemins of which were only ever 50 made of each, I have a matching set all with number 16/50. I've never seen these for sale anywhere and really dont know where to start with valuing them except to say I'd like to think I could at least get my money back (cost around £300 each at the time I think). These never came with any special printed box, and were more like limited edition art pieces, although I do still have the original packaging they came in directly from Weta. I've actually considered contacting Weta themselves as they may have customers interested who couldnt get them at the time.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, many thanks!!!

Back