Statue PCS 1/3 Snake Plissken

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
Announced on FB.
Snake-Plissken-Escape-From-New-York-LA-Kurt-Russell-a.jpg

This needs to be said:

Collectors should not be financing the production of toy - collectibles lines with the money from their pre-orders.
It is ridiculous, we are the ones paying for the actual production, not the companies.

Happy to pay full price for a properly finished product which is ready to be delivered in a timely manner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol they aren't dead guys, they just take forever to ship out their products...they always have. If you were waiting on a refund while they were still a standalone company, then yeah you're kind of screwed unfortunately. You'll get your money, it'll just take a very long time (6 months for me).

They no longer operate as a standalone company anymore. Sideshow distribute their stuff now, so you'll be ordering from Sideshow. No more waiting forever for a refund if you cancel.

I like their products, but I'm glad they no longer operate as a standalone company. Their customer service is terrible. The best thing they did was partner up with Sideshow.

Damn! I don’t collect 1/3 but I’m going to have to get this if it looks good. Favorite movie character of all time

It's SS now and their Conan is great so I'll buy.
My Conan caved in, the base sank. PCS, aka:poo Crap S#!+ Collectibles directed me to Sideshow and said "not their problem, Sideshow said "sorry, can't help you, ask PCS"

so yea, I am a bit bitter and wont support this company.

Bought both Conan's and I get angry when I look at them. not to mention the more I look, the more I see ridiculous anatomy issues from the cartoon feet right up to the silly low protruding rib cage. Arnold never looked like this, especially in Conan the Barbarian.

rant over

My Conan caved in, the base sank. PCS, aka:poo Crap S#!+ Collectibles directed me to Sideshow and said "not their problem, Sideshow said "sorry, can't help you, ask PCS"

so yea, I am a bit bitter and wont support this company.

Bought both Conan's and I get angry when I look at them. not to mention the more I look, the more I see ridiculous anatomy issues from the cartoon feet right up to the silly low protruding rib cage. Arnold never looked like this, especially in Conan the Barbarian.

rant over

Ouch. The price will probably be too high for me anyway, but maybe experiences like these will help soothe the idea of 'missing out'.

Back