1/6 Hot Toys Stormtroopers Deluxe Version MMS514/515

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earthdog

Super Freak
Reaction score
【Star Wars - 1/6th scale Stormtrooper Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) 】

4882b430de35c80931b9bfbbfe7710ad.jpg

Stormtroopers are elite shock troops fanatically loyal to the Empire and focused on the Imperial cause. Their iconic white armor, which offers a wide range of survival equipment and temperature controls to allow the soldiers to survive in almost any environment. With blasters in hands, Stormtroopers attack in hordes to overwhelm their enemies enforcing the will of the Empire.

Being one of the most recognizable and popular characters in the Star Wars saga and pop culture, Hot Toys is delighted to present another opportunity for passionate Star Wars fans to collect by introducing the new 1/6th scale Imperial Stormtrooper collectible figure from the classic Star Wars film!

The highly accurate collectible figure features a newly refined Stormtrooper helmet and armor allowing improved articulations, all new paint applications, a fabric under-suit, a blaster rifle.

This Deluxe Version will exclusively include a specially designed space station themed diorama figure stand with LED light-up function!

Expand your Empire collection by enlisting this Deluxe Version of 1/6th scale Stormtrooper collectible figure in your ranks!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixthScale #Lucasfilm #StarWars #Stormtrooper

They look pretty good. I’m happy with my ANH ones. If I had the space I’d get a couple of these.

Comparison pic from the old (right) with the new (left).

Thank you!

I have unhealthy obsession when it comes to Star Wars Trooper/Guard type figure.

First Tarkin with 2 Death Troopers, then Palpatine with 2 Red Royal Guards...now this :(

they look cool but. I have almost 11 stormtroopers including the han and luke in stormtrooper gear. some mixed with marmit and HT parts and SS.IMG_0358.jpg

Comparison pic from the old (right) with the new (left).

Additionally, the Right one (MMS267) is from ANH and the Left one (MMS514/515) is from ROTJ. The major differences the ROTJ version has are a black colored frown, pinched in shoulder bells and weathered armor. There are also other minor details that HT has made but I can't tell what those are specifically. Hot Toys has an incredible eye for detail.
Looks good, I'll probably get one of the regulars.

I like the weathering. Already got three ANH stormies, but this looks good, i will pick at least one.

Back