Iron Studios BDS 1/10 Scale - Comic Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AC_808

Super Freak
Reaction score
Iron Studios posted the latest pics of Ghost Rider:

ghost-rider_marvel_gallery_5d16afdc55f39.jpg

ghost-rider_marvel_gallery_5d16afdcb9378.jpg

ghost-rider_marvel_gallery_5d16afd8409bf.jpg

ghost-rider_marvel_gallery_5d16afd893e4d.jpg

ghost-rider_marvel_gallery_5d16afd8e0ccf.jpg

ghost-rider_marvel_gallery_5d16afd935c9b.jpg

ghost-rider_marvel_gallery_5d16afd97e4f7.jpg

ghost-rider_marvel_gallery_5d16afd9caa41.jpg

ghost-rider_marvel_gallery_5d16afda20747.jpg

Initially I dismissed this piece because I didn't like the teaser pic that was shown. But now that I've seen these pics and have seen the full statue, I gotta say I'm impressed!

I'd still want the wheels to be more rounded ...like actual wheels on fire ...but as a whole, it looks awesome!

I notice this is an exclusive. Is there any retailer who sells these exclusives for us US folks? I don’t think any Iron Studios have ever been available in the US before?

I'd be interested ...as long as the price is reasonable and the production piece is just as nice as the proto.

I really like it but I can't buy it because then I'd have to buy more Marvel Comic styled statues. I'm just sticking with the 1/10 EG statues. I recently bought the KO Dr. Strange and Captain Marvel. For $20 bucks they aren't that bad. I'm just going to put them more towards the back of my Diorama. I may pick up the KO Loki but he wasn't in Endgame so I'm not sure if he would look out of place. I need to add more villains to my Display. I'm hoping that we get a Chinese KO Outrider, I'd buy a bunch of these.

This would be the only one at this scale for me but I'd like to see an actual production piece before I lay down some green.

Price wise this is a the top end for this scale I think.

Aw crap! ...Just noticed the pics on the first post are gone. WTH ...

Edit:
Pics were fixed

Still like this piece a whole lot. But not a hot priority for me right now. If I can get it, I will. If not, oh well ...

Back