RIP Stan Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my god.... never actually thought of him passing. That's very sad.

He was able to see his universe make it into movie history though, so that's pretty amazing. What a life...

He is together again with his beloved Joan! Farewell Stan!

Genuinely saddened to hear this :( RIP Stan Lee - an absolute legend! Thanks for the memories and the great characters you've given us all.

RIP

stanlee.jpg

I’m just sitting here on my floor looking over my endless boxes of comicbooks while my son is doing his homework and my wife is cooking thinking of how we’re never going to get another Lucas directed SW movie with Hamill, Ford and Fisher ever again.

R.I.P. Stan Lee. Thank you for all the characters that were such a big part of my happy childhood.

Stan Lee's passing is a emotional one for me. He gave me characters and places to escape to when life was dull and boring or hurtful. I loved watching his creations on television in my youth with the incredible Hulk and Spider-Man as well as the cartoons that he narrated. Even though he didn't create them on his own he was definetly the human soul and glue that held everything together. I am always thankful at what we have because of him and what our future generations can enjoy. Very sad day for us fans but Stan Lee leaves a wealth of stories and characters behind and has gone back home. I know he is in a better place and I am sure all of us freaks on this site are feeling his loss in this world. I have been reading his Spider-Man stories in the Marvel Epic collections and now the stories carry more weight because I know he is gone. A true legend has left us and his gentle and lighthearted spirit and enthusiasm will be missed but never forgotten.

Right now Lee Ditko and Kirby are laughing at the DCEU together.

That or they’re fist fighting.

Damn 5 months after Ditko died and 5 years older.

Back