R.I.P. STAN LEE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my god.... never actually thought of him passing. That's very sad.

He was able to see his world make it into movie history though, so that's pretty amazing. What a life...

Excelsior. :(
3e934e3b360fbac9824efab94098d31e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Very sad day indeed. It was inevitably coming soon given his age and health issues, but nevertheless it sucks. I think he had a rough last few years between being taken advantage of financially and with the loss of his wife. RIP Stan, thanks for the characters and stories.

Its amazing to think how much influence this man had on current culture. He was truly a living legend. Il always regret not getting a chance to meet him. I know the last couple years have been rough for him, so im glad hes finally at peace.

I'm trying really hard not to be too upset about it, and instead be happy about all the joy he brought millions over the years.

I finally got to meet him in 2016 and it was one of the most surreal and memorable moments of my life. I knew it would probably be my last chance as he rarely came to the east coast (besides NYC) in the last 5 years or so.

Gonna miss him a lot. Excelsior!

Last edited:
Shouldn't be shocked but still am. I was hoping he would make it through the release of iw2. Still he left with MCU on a winning streak I don't recall seeing in film before.

Few thoughts....

Not surprised everyone saw it coming for a year now.

Plenty of GODS in the comicbook industry yet he remained the ONLY recognizable name from that industry to the general population.

Finally no more cameos to pull me out of the movie.

Remember when Marvel characters could never be in a “real” movie.

Remember when technology didn’t exist to bring these iconic chaacters to life other than Superman 78 and Batman 89 BOTH DC!

One day there will be a world without Lucas, Spielberg, Cameron, Hamill, Ford, Schwarzenegger, Stallone etc.

Thanks Stan for being a huge part of my life. Say hi to Kirby for me.

So which RIP Stan Lee thread is winning lol

Last edited:
Congratulations on a Wonderful Life, well lived...
The most any of us could ask for.
We'll miss you, Stan, but you won't miss us! Enjoy your peace and your reward.
Excelsior!

Back