Most wanted Matrix figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Most wanted Matrix figures

• Reloaded/Revolutions Neo

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Real World Neo

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Kung Fu Neo

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Morpheus

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • Trinity

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Twins

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Niobe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cypher

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Agent Jones

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
I would always take a M1 complete lineup over 3 different versions of Neo.

Matrix 1 - Neo (done)
Matrix 1 - Smith (hopefully done)
Matrix 1 - Morpheus
Matrix 1 - Trinity

Jones would be cool, but I don’t see this happening unless they make him as a Con Excl Smith with 2nd sculpt.

Some "other" ideas (that will never happen): Bane, Merovingian, Oracle, Architect, Sentinel...

2.jpg

HT would be better served to make Neo, Morpheus and Trinity in a box set for $750-850 and be done with it.

For a film like this, its pretty obvious what people would want to collect from it for a "full set".

Exactly.

I don't think Smith is coming. I think Neo is a one-and-done deal.

I'm afraid you're right. They keep showing that figure bash of Smith and not a dedicated actual prototype. That doesn't bode well.

Give us Neo, Morpheus and Trinity and I think most of us can live with that. I can live with my "Red Skull Smith" bash, if need be... :monkey5

I'd be in for the trio and Smith. I really hope at least Smith gets made at this point. I was hoping for some others; unless the license is really cheap I don't know why you'd only make a single figure from an older movie like this.

Could be because they finally picked up the likeness rights for Keanu and decided to bang one out while they were doing John Wick?

I guess I assumed his rights would've been bundled together with the movie by this point and didn't necessarily need his own approval. If that's the case then I imagine it'd be hard to get the other people's rights too.

I want the woman in the red dress

yq-NyT.gif

Seriously.....if they release more should be in this order

Morpheous
Trinity

Done

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I guess I assumed his rights would've been bundled together with the movie by this point and didn't necessarily need his own approval. If that's the case then I imagine it'd be hard to get the other people's rights too.

That was my understanding as to why the license has been so elusive for so long (and why Mifune looked so generic on threezero’s APU).

Though HT has acquired Fishburne and Weaving’s rights at different times so there’s another two.

Back