• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED hot toys winter soldier and captain america. I Have AVP V1. TRIO.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millertime

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking for hot toys 1/6 Captain america and winter soldier figures. I have the first release fully assembled hot toys AVP predator trio. if you are willing to trade let me know, would like to get 3 figures for three figures if possible. figures do not need their boxes as mine dont have them as they wouldnt fit anyways as these figures are assembled and not in their kit form. I have Celtic, Scar, and Chopper. all are in good cosmetic shape but none have spears as they were fragile and broke years ago. I do have extra helmets for scar and celtic though. the Scar mask is leaps and bounds better than the original release and i also have the special edition scar mask too. SHOOT ME YOUR TRADE OFFERS. You can also text me at (248)240-8345 my name is Mike and I live in Michigan. I felt texting might be faster and expedite a possible trade.

-Mike

45614080_2239153686374246_7531410056173060096_n.jpg

Back