1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hexad_2808

Super Freak
Reaction score
18575d8d8645124b59715caf9e3c5b63.jpg

c00419f4b525a082cc6b6127a533ea8d.jpg

Dceu one year anniversary retro exclusive

An easy pass. Already have the training and JL. If only it was Lynda Carter's sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks cool & nostalgic, plus if they can do this why not a old school grey, blue & yellow batfleck?

looks great but I have the BvS and JL Im not buying this figure again

Looks cool, i dig those bright classic colors, but without a new and better headsculpt it's an easy pass.

Damn. I might have to get this. I don't have any of the other Wonder Women, but I would like to have one to put on a shelf with my Reeve Superman and West Batman. This is probably the closest thing HT is gonna give us to a classic, comic-type Wonder Woman!

The head sculpt is obviously not that good, but the rest is amazing I think. If I were to ever have a WW 1/6 it would probably be something like this.

Damn, I like the garish colors, but I feel like it would look weird next to bvs batman and justice league superman.

So it's just a repaint? Head sculpt looks the same. Disappointing they didn't either use this to give us a sculpted hair version or make a Lynda Carter figure.

Still it does look very good. For those that don't currently have a Gadot WW and wanted to see her in a more classic outfit it's perfect. I'll pass on this unless they do a grey/blue Batfleck and classic Cavil Superman. Then they would make for a nice alternate trinity.

edit: forgot to add how much I love the base!

The headsculpt does not fit with the bright colors... It needs to be cheerful. Love the costume though...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BvS, TA, and JL are enough WWomen for me.

Not to mention I also don’t buy concept art stuff, being that it never appeared in any film. I only get film renditions of figures so that way it represents the character as they actually appeared in the film, not an idealized version.

Back