Uneeded Sequels.......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xipotec

Super Freak
Reaction score
So what films in your collection HAVE sequels, but you did not add any of them to your collection?

I was perusing/trimming my digital collection and found quite a few films that stood alone even thou sequels existed.

As most collectors are completists and a bit OCD I found it interesting that I didn’t own the complete film series.

In each case I only own the original film...

1. Nightmare on Elm Street
2. The Crow
3. Pacific Rim
4. 28 Days Later
5. The Exorcist

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

....I enjoyed The Exorcist III. The Crow: City Of Angels is a guilty pleasure. It has Iggy Pop, and was directed by Tim Pope. What more could I need? :)

I only own the first;

Jaws.
Halloween.
The Michael Bay Transformers.
LOTR: Fellowship of the Rings
Star Trek movie reboot
Pirates Of The Caribbean: Curse Of The Black Pearl
Jurassic Park

....I enjoyed The Exorcist III. The Crow: City Of Angels is a guilty pleasure. It has Iggy Pop, and was directed by Tim Pope. What more could I need? :)

I only own the first;

Jaws.
Halloween.
Star Trek movie reboot
Jurassic Park

Jaws II and Halloween II are in my library purely OCD guilt....I watch them but they are mostly bad......

And yet another thread with the sole purpose of reiterating what’s been said a million times already.

I only own the first;

Jaws.
Halloween.
Star Trek movie reboot
Jurassic Park

Fellowship of the rings? They couldn’t just one and done that movie lol.

Star-crunch, for some people this is their first time. Why come in here? If you've seen this a million times already you must REALLY enjoy reading it, otherwise the repitition makes you look kinda.... what do they call it when someone does the same thing over and over expecting different results?

QuestionableBestEyelashpitviper-small.gif

Star Wars
Bayformers
Fast and Furious
Mission Impossible
Robocop
Terminator
Predator
Rambo
Friday the 13th

So wait....I am taking reality here.

You guys actually only have Star Wars and Empire in your film collection?

Remember , the spirit of the thread is to be honest about what films are in your library....not which sequels suck.....we all have a tendency to have films and sequels just because its a completist thing.

Star Wars
Bayformers
Fast and Furious
Mission Impossible
Robocop
Terminator
Predator
Rambo
Friday the 13th

So you don’t have T2 in your collection?

Predator 2?

I can't believe no one is mentioning !!!HIGHLANDER!!! but then I remembered that there are no sequels or prequels to !!!HIGHLANDER!!! . Never happened.

Noperoonie. :nono

oh and :rock :rock :rock for good measure.

So wait....I am taking reality here.

You guys actually only have Star Wars and Empire in your film collection?

Remember , the spirit of the thread is to be honest about what films are in your library....not which sequels suck.....we all have a tendency to have films and sequels just because its a completist thing.

Yeah I'd be a bit surprised to hear that there are people who don't even care to at least own Jedi.

For me, the only ones I can really say are
-Halloween (although the DVDs for both Rob Zombie movies are floating around)
-Ghostbusters (never felt the need to own the second),
-Jurassic Park (although I've been tempted to get the steelbook for Fallen Kingdom even if I didn't like the movie).
-Burton Batman

Last edited:
So you don’t have T2 in your collection?

Predator 2?

Whoops, I mistook the thread for franchises that have too many sequels/have the worst sequels. :lol

For franchises that I only own the first movie...

Bayformers
Predator
Burton Batman

Those are really all that come to mind atm. I don't even own the first movies in most of the franchises that I listed in my last post.

Back