Xensation af22 the advisor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeyonfire

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Xensation: 1/6th Scaled The Advisor
(Product ID: AF22)

One detailed head sculpt.
One male action body
One brown robe
One pair of black pants
One black shirt
Five exchangeable hands
One table
One chair
Four maps
One rolled up map

Release date: 2019 Q1
Order Closed: 2018.12.07

TYWEN001.jpg
TYWEN002.jpg
TYWEN003.JPG
TYWEN004.JPG
TYWEN008.jpg
TYWEN009.jpg
TYWEN000.jpg

Well, let's see what they actually mass produce.

Personally, its nice to see but that is far from a great figure. Sculpt looks nice (beautifully painted beard yet terrible eyes) but the outfit looks pretty hastily made.

But if this is about $150, then that's not bad for that price. I'd buy it.

In the end, the final production design and quality will likely be a "C" offering at best. Their track record is very inconsistent to put it mildly.

Looks really great in the promo images.

Here's hoping the final product will turn out pretty close to that.

cea6c95ee0d3e1831b7b169b6aadca8c.jpg

Hair and costume looks about right for me. Ain't complaining. This is the best bet we'll ever see Tywin in 1/6 format. If these go for about $150 it would be a steal with all the accessories that goes with it. Imagine if Threezero made this, you'll need to get deluxe version in order to get the map and table. That alone would cost ya $190-200.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some final products photos of their last release to ensure Xensation's production quality:

MASTER ONE-101.jpg
MASTER ONE-105.jpg
MASTER ONE-107.jpg
MASTER ONE-108.jpg

cea6c95ee0d3e1831b7b169b6aadca8c.jpg

Hair and costume looks about right for me. Ain't complaining. This is the best bet we'll ever see Tywin in 1/6 format. If these go for about $150 it would be a steal with all the accessories that goes with it. Imagine if Threezero made this, you'll need to get deluxe version in order to get the map and table. That alone would cost ya $190-200.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do know that a license cost money right? Meaning that another $50 wouldn’t be unfair at all.

Their Stallone Dredd meant for Q1 2018 still hasn't been released. Wonder how long this one will take. :impatient:

Back