Joker 1/6 Black Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phreakshow

Freaked Out
Reaction score
So this just popped up today. Looks like the Overtoy release with Rooted hair. Plus the pile of cash.
Pre order is open. Anyone going to pull the trigger?
13141b6ac834300c444d426da641f3f8.jpg
ed34b4ae8d353453c611ed5a3bbd745d.jpg
2d3176c7dd82138e03d91e37a7e98ffb.jpg
1851b29f64587e9351f7c0f7c6227131.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

As far as I could tell, no. Not yet anyway

Wow can honestly say I totally see heath and the joker in that sculpt. Yet hot toys can’t get close like this??

Wow can honestly say I totally see heath and the joker in that sculpt. Yet hot toys can’t get close like this??
Yup, which is why these sell fast. Like Overtoy. Think I'm going to get this

Looks pretty good. How much is this figure? I never got a Heath Ledger Joker but if the price is reasonable I might bite.

Does anyone know a safe site to were I can preorder him? I have sent him on per orders for n some sites but don’t know which one is the best. We’ll love to get this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to know where i can pre order? Not seeing it up on KGHOBBY or onesixthkit anywhere

Looks pretty good. How much is this figure? I never got a Heath Ledger Joker but if the price is reasonable I might bite.
$298 for figure and accessories. Cant beat that given how much Hot Toys is going for and no rooted hair.

I’m more impressed by the mountain of cash! That’s quite the bonus!

Yeah that's all i would want.

Yeah this does look really good. Never heard of Overtoy though.

18922752_942537819221432_4225314696665581657_o.jpg

I thought about picking the overtoy up but was not really impressed by it. I have the DX11 but have the Bank Robber HS on it. Interested to see how this one turns out since the company is new.

The one thing about the overtoys was the price? I don’t know if I was late to the game but it was like $500 on eBay? I’m not sure if that’s the original asking prices. Plus some stuff looked like it was copied off the dx11. And it’s hard for me to shell out money on something that’s not officially licensed..probably why I won’t be buying this but it looks incredible just hope quality is on with everything.

Wow just saw their bank robber joker geez that looks really good.. and the wolf’s company on that preorder page has a badass wolverine figure... hummm mustttt avoiddd temptationsssss

My question is had black toys ever had a release do we have any history with this company??? Qc any other figures ?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

My question is had black toys ever had a release do we have any history with this company??? Qc any other figures ?

No but their Bank Robber Joker is due out before this if you need a reference.

Yeah im just a little leary of a new company showing amazing promos when they never relased a figure I like it but I'm nervous seen this happen before i hope they can pull it off

Yeah im just a little leary of a new company showing amazing promos when they never relased a figure I like it but I'm nervous seen this happen before i hope they can pull it off

Yep. Like the Ronald McDonald Joker. I'll wait and pay more.

Back