Hello again (From Newcastle UK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrohead

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello everyone! (waves) I joined the forum in 2013 but have been away for some time. Back then I was just getting back into collecting figures after a haitus that lasted for several years. While I've still been collecting in the time since I just found myself having less and less time to come on and post but I'm now making a conscious effort to MAKE time for conversing with people on here about my favourite hobby.

I'm a big movie and comic book guy and I really love my anime and manga. While I primarily love my anime figures I do collect the odd movie and comic based ones. I really love SH Figuarts and similar size lines and I have a few 1/6 scale pieces. I'd love to collect primarily in 1/6 scale but I can't afford it and they'd take up too much room.

I love to write sci-fi and horror stories in my spare time and I've been getting into building models recently as well.

I'm trying to get better at posing figures as I don't feel I've ever been really good at it. Also I want to try my hand at making dioramas.

Thanks guys. I hope I can actually keep up with posts and keep on coming back for a chat more regularly this time. I'm more into the hobby than ever before right now. Honestly I think as I get older the more the hobby appeals to me. It's such a wonderful escape from real world pressures and worries.

Hello and :welcome1: back to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back