Hot Toys 1/6 Newt Scamander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
【Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - 1/6th scale Newt Scamander Collectible Figure】

“You’re too good, Newt. You never met a monster you couldn’t love.” – Leta Lestrange

In an effort to thwart the powerful Dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald’s plans, Albus Dumbledore enlists his former student Newt Scamander, who agrees to help, unaware of the dangers that lie ahead. Lines are drawn as love and loyalty are tested, even among the truest friends and family, in an increasingly divided wizarding world...

Wands out, everyone! With high anticipation from fans worldwide towards a follow-up on J.K. Rowling’s wizarding world, Hot Toys is delighted to introduce the latest 1/6th scale Newt Scamander Collectible Figure from Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald filled with tons of ground breaking thrills and magical fun.

Meticulous crafted with delicate craftsmanship, the collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt highlighting stunning likeness of Eddie Redmayne as the eccentric magizoologist Newt Scamander in the movie, a set of bespoke suit and coat in charcoal gray perfectly demonstrates the formal styles in the classic way, multiple leading magical creatures and accessories include Pickett the Bowtuckle, Baby Nifflers, a wand, a Nicolas Flamel’s card, a vintage briefcase, and a book which is written by…Newt himself!

Moreover, an eye catching creature with a penchant for anything shiny, Niffler is included as a bonus item exclusively in the Special Edition available in selected markets only!

Let’s dive into Newt’s suitcase of wonder! The 1/6th scale Newt Scamander Collectible Figure is the ideal memento for any fans of the Wizarding World!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixScale #FantasticBeasts #TheCrimesofGrindelwald #NewtScamander #EddieRedmayne #WizardingWorld #WandsReady

IMG_2356.jpg
IMG_2357.jpg
IMG_2358.jpg
IMG_2359.jpg
IMG_2360.jpg
IMG_2362.jpg
IMG_2363.jpg
IMG_2364.jpg
IMG_2366.jpg
IMG_2367.jpg
IMG_2370.jpg
IMG_2372.jpg
IMG_2374.jpg
IMG_2375.jpg
IMG_2376.jpg
IMG_2377.jpg
IMG_2378.jpg
IMG_2379.jpg
IMG_2380.jpg
IMG_2381.jpg

Exclusive to Japan for now.

item01.jpg

Last edited:
Would trade for a LOTR licensing :)

Just imagine the The Fellowship of The Ring made by HT!

They would never get Aragorn right. Also given HT and SA are making Newt I hope HT can also make Potter figures.

Last edited:
****, i thought it would be Newt from Aliens.
no interest in this ****.

Based on that one photo... I dunno... seems HT made Newt too handsome.

The Star Ace sculpt looks better and seems to be closer in facial features and hair.

while i think the overall quality on the HT will be better, I agree with you about the sculpt

I love it. Will definitely track this one down, hopefully SSC gets the rights to distribute in North America or else it'll cost a pretty penny.

Based on that one photo... I dunno... seems HT made Newt too handsome.

The Star Ace sculpt looks better and seems to be closer in facial features and hair.

I was looking forward to this figure, but I actually agree with you, the Star Ace version does at this early first glance seem the better figure.

It's possible that these are exclusive to Japan or Asia, and Star Ace has the license for the rest of the world.
Hot Toys just has the license to distribute these to Japan only.

Maybe these are just timed exclusives, while Hot Toys waits for the Star Ace license to expire? It doesn't make much sense that a company as big as Hot Toys would get this license if it was just going to be a Japan exclusive line, even if they just wanted it to make a new Depp doll.

Wish this wasn't an exclusive for Japan, the Star Ace version is absolute trash... I know it will be kinda expensive, but hopefully is not too hard to track :pray:

Ok this exclusive talk is freaking me out. Has there ever been a figure by HT strictly limited to China in the MMS line?

Back