Statue World of Warcraft : Jaina Proudmoore Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runnen

Super Freak
Reaction score
This one has just been spotted at Blizzcon before it opens tomorrow!

I already have Sideshow Arthas and the more recent Illidan statue and sadly had to skip Deathwing, Grom and Sylvanas due to budget and mostly space reasons, but I'll admit this Jaina looks really beautiful.

801862.jpg

I knew it would be Jaina and she will be mine. Beware beware the daughter of the sea beware beware of me.

I have Sideshows Arthas, Deathwing and Blood elf rogue vs Draenei paladin statue as well as Blizzards Illidan, Sylvanas and Grommash statues and love them but this Jaina statue.... I don't know, nothing stands out and makes me think "wow" about it. I think her facial expression is very dull, the base looks good but I'm assuming the light directly under the statue is helping it look better than it actually is.

Looking at all the comments on different sites regarding this statue, looks like everyone loves it and thinks it is amazing, am I the only one who thinks it could have been better?

I have Sideshows Arthas, Deathwing and Blood elf rogue vs Draenei paladin statue as well as Blizzards Illidan, Sylvanas and Grommash statues and love them but this Jaina statue.... I don't know, nothing stands out and makes me think "wow" about it. I think her facial expression is very dull, the base looks good but I'm assuming the light directly under the statue is helping it look better than it actually is.

Looking at all the comments on different sites regarding this statue, looks like everyone loves it and thinks it is amazing, am I the only one who thinks it could have been better?

You bring up a good point about the light coming from under the base. I have to wonder if the base will still look good without it.

As for the overall design, I understand where you're coming from. It's certainly not as impressive as their previous outings. That said, it still has that excellent attention to detail and craftsmanship that Blizzard has brought to all of their statues. So I think people are more excited about the character, the long awaited Alliance representation, and not to mention that attractive females generally sell well. If they keep the price the same I think this should be a success.

The face is not perfect but its decent. If you look at her from side on she doesn't look very good but from front on she looks pretty good.

Wonder if they can do a switch out for young Jaina head with the hoodie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since Warcraft III reforged is coming, this may be the only time Arthas becomes relevant again. I hope we see Arthas as next year's release, maybe even the human Paladin version. I also wouldn't mind having Thrall at all.

---

I don't like Jaina's face.......They should make "Wrath of Lich King" version instead.
I would like to have 1/4 Arthas and Jaina "Warcraft III" statues.

As it stands i am not buying this statue. She looks ugly and Jaina is hot. The initial sculpt was average but passable and i would have bought it. This one is horrible ugly eyes and ugly eyebrows.

Back